• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
For sure. I will let yall know as soon as I hear something

Yeah keep us posted boss, I'll bounce out of work whenever. Planned on going home and then coming back down for the game but now just gonna kick it downtown, toss a few back early. Hate these 830 starts. I regret it next day at work

. I don't get off work until 530. I may try to sneak out early as I'm only 10 minutes from the Q. Or I may have to send wifey

Check the police stations, the truck might be there
eyes.gif
The donuts sure as hell will be 
laugh.gif

Kind of crazy the resale prices for Effects. Im glad i got them for 120 on RD, but ive been balling in them and wanted another pair. They going for 300 on the bah smh.
I put in a best offer of 200 for a pair, knowing it was a low offer. Got an email later saying the item i wanted sold for the 300 asking price

Kind of crazy the resale prices for Effects. Im glad i got them for 120 on RD, but ive been balling in them and wanted another pair. They going for 300 on the bah smh.
I put in a best offer of 200 for a pair, knowing it was a low offer. Got an email later saying the item i wanted sold for the 300 asking price

I think its rare they go for that much. I havnt followed resale too much on them, but quickly checking the rcently completed part on ebay, theres alot of finished listings that didnt sell, even in the low $200s

if they're selling Kyraches early, then please let me be blessed with a pm :lol:

Last edited:
no way that little truck has enough pairs in it for all those people :lol:

(I assume they have more stock somewhere outside of the truck)

Back
Top Bottom