Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
smile.gif

Last edited:
if kyries not dropping buckets, cavs ain't winning. I mean LeBron is likely to be the Finals MVP if they win, but they need Kyrie to put in work in order to make that happen

All he needs is 25 but bron needs to have a 35+ point night tonight and hopefully the dubs keep missing the 3s they take im praying the cavs win tonight

I'd say Lebron and Kyrie need to combine for at least 60+, then JR and Tristan can combine for another 20. Then we need 10 from love and a bit of work off the bench (mainly Jefferson). Only struggle will be winning on the road again... not too worried though. Cavs got this.

The triple black is soooo bland but at the same time I dont like all black or predominantly black shoes hides the details of some shoes

Last edited:
that would be irrelevant.

I think he should wear something new and never seen before, or the black with the multi color sole. That way, if they win, it's likely they'll release them. Or if they lose, we'd know for sure those are never coming out 
laugh.gif

He should wear the game 5 pair that he cooked in.....I wanna see the dubs win so I hope he doesnt wear those [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Screw the dubs lol i just wanna see some more good colorways of the kyrie 2 i wanna see them in advance cause if nothing is good i wanna id a bunch more lol

Back
Top Bottom