Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
That guy on Villanova hit the buzzer beater to win the NCAA title in the Kyrie 2's and now Kyrie hit that clutch 3 to seal the NBA title. This shoe is officially legendary.

I had exactly the same thought! Basically 2 game winners on a 3 pointer!

Last edited by a moderator:
if they drop an actual kyrie champ shoe, ill cop but im def not ID'ing those super generic joints he wore in the finals.

he didn't even really have a finals shoe imo.

if they drop an actual kyrie champ shoe, ill cop but im def not ID'ing those super generic joints he wore in the finals.

he didn't even really have a finals shoe imo.
He did it was the onevwith the gold midsole and gold strap that will b known as it since he won in it but as for nike releasing no, all they will do is add a gold midsole option and gold speckled outsole option and u can do it yourself

Lebron Soldier 10 finals CW will be avail on NDC via ID, surprised we haven't gotten an announcement on the Kyries?

I don't think we will see a champ pack for either, but rather ID options like the Soldier 10s, mamba day IDs, etc. 

nah Nike is definitely gonna milk their TWO signature athletes that just won a championship. Expect ID options where everyone jumps on it, then over the summer or beginning of next season, expect a Champ pack, a ring ceremony, finals PE, a Olympic Pack, a NBA Ring & Olympic Gold set, etc. It would be naive to think otherwise. 

Last edited:

Agree.

The big advantage is that a lot more people are able to get a pair. I like this method. 
Same here, i prefer it.  Gives us all a better chance to cop, not to mention Nike profits as they make based off of demand, and charge more since it's ID. 

nah Nike is definitely gonna milk their TWO signature athletes that just won a championship. Expect ID options where everyone jumps on it, then over the summer or beginning of next season, expect a Champ pack, a ring ceremony, finals PE, a Olympic Pack, a NBA Ring & Olympic Gold set, etc. It would be naive to think otherwise. 
was so happy for CLE and all these shoes releasing that I didn't think about the posibility of bron and kyrie going for the gold this summer...would be epic if they decide to go!!!

I'll be dissapointed if there isn't a champ pack for lebron nor kyrie. They better not just do the basic black/gold soldier 10 on ID and call it a day.

was so happy for CLE and all these shoes releasing that I didn't think about the posibility of bron and kyrie going for the gold this summer...would be epic if they decide to go!!!
exactly, theres going to be a USA one, and then probably an Olympic Gold one. Nike did the same thing for Kobe in 08 releasing a Champ shoe, an Oly shoe, a NBA Ring to Olympic Gold shoe. 

I'll be dissapointed if there isn't a champ pack for lebron nor kyrie. They better not just do the basic black/gold soldier 10 on ID and call it a day.
Nike not having the opportunity to cash in on Finals/Championship signature series for a few years already, and now finally TWO of their signature athletes gets a ring. I feel something special coming, and thats on top of the ID options they'll probably throw at us first. That way we'll eat up the ID's and then they announce the Champ stuff and we eat that up too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom