• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I like the all black Kyrie's, thsoe may be my first pair
They will be my last. I see a lot of folks on the webs not feeling them because they don't match their florescent panties. I'm old school, I still love me an all black model of shoes.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

What's the story here? PS?
saw a tweet/IG post from Jimmy Jazz saying they have the USA Kyries. I clicked the link and the USA's weren't there, so I searched Kyrie in the search bar. Scrolled to look for the USA's and found All Star 2's. Only 1 size 8.5 (my size), carted and checked out. Came back and it was all sold out after my order. There was also a $15 off coupon and I got ebates back, so basically $100 for the All Star 2's 

saw a tweet/IG post from Jimmy Jazz saying they have the USA Kyries. I clicked the link and the USA's weren't there, so I searched Kyrie in the search bar. Scrolled to look for the USA's and found All Star 2's. Only 1 size 8.5 (my size), carted and checked out. Came back and it was all sold out after my order. There was also a $15 off coupon and I got ebates back, so basically $100 for the All Star 2's 

Salty, but repped for info! Haha

I really didn't like the ASGs when pics leaked, but given the releases we've gotten since then...I wish I could cop
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom