Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
The Kyraches just aren't rockable unless you're that guy that wears Nike elite shorts and dri fit shirts
laugh.gif
Uhhh who doesnt wear elite shorts and dri fit shirts [emoji]128517[/emoji]
I was like...That's my every weekend fit! 
laugh.gif

I was just saying they don't really work with a jeans and t shirt type outfit, which is my go-to. Wasn't trying to throw shade :lol:
i said this about the "2s" a mnth ago the kyrie 1 looked better casually imo, these u hv to wear with shorts or joggers to make them look good!!! (Thnk its the strap)

i said this about the "2s" a mnth ago the kyrie 1 looked better casually imo, these u hv to wear with shorts or joggers to make them look good!!! (Thnk its the strap)
For me it's just some of the materials and colors they use sometimes. A black suede is a lot easier on the eyes casually than a bright purple neoprene any day.

Those all reds growing on me. Lace swap with some red with gold lace tips..ugh i think I'm getting pulled in

Every subsequent release ticks me off more and more that they didn't do a damn thing for Kyrie, feeling like I might just buy a signed sleeved jersey like the one they wore in the Finals. 

The Cavs made history and all Nike did was make t-shirts with the image of a ring.
mean.gif
and friggin blurry looking shirts at that. Durant jumps ship and they give him all sorts of IDs, can't even give us Kyrie's ID from that 3 point dagger. Especially shameful because I'm a bigger Kyrie fan than LeBron or the Cavs in general. 

Back
Top Bottom