• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm good with my KD 7 global games.

I love my KD GG's also, but I ordered these Kyrie GM's cause I haven't picked a Kyrie 2 yet (want the Effect CW but don't want to pay over double retail for the resell on those).. and I love red.

Last edited:
tried them on today. They're super tight on the top of the forefoot, but can't size up because it'd be too long.

is anyone getting cashback on ebates for the unites? Its not showing up for me. The purchase date was 8/22.

And i have a question about ebates generally. If it doesnt show up in 48 hours, does it usually not show up unless you go through the hassle of filling out that form? If so, ill probably stick to mrrebates. In the past, they told me sometimes it takes 30 days but I'm not sure im buying that. How many of us are going to still remember by then

Last edited:
Finally!!! just scooped the unites off End. Thanks everybody for the good vibes. Got my 11.5. They one got 1 in each size and I got mine. :smokin So clutch. This is actually my 1st Ky 2. I'm about to get he cavs blue and gold and the parades right now. The seal has officially been broken lol.

Last edited:
is anyone getting cashback on ebates for the unites? Its not showing up for me. The purchase date was 8/22.

And i have a question about ebates generally. If it doesnt show up in 48 hours, does it usually not show up unless you go through the hassle of filling out that form? If so, ill probably stick to mrrebates. In the past, they told me sometimes it takes 30 days but I'm not sure im buying that. How many of us are going to still remember by then

File a missing cashback, they didn't credit me for a $1200 amazon purchase and I had to go after them :smh:

Does anybody know where I can still find a size 9.5 of the gold medal shoes for retail on any european site?

Unfortunately I'm not surprised to see this happen. :smh:
Adidas is also struggling with the metallic on the Olympic UB's

Called ndc n im not the only 1 thats called since they received there pairs..they noticed that i've been shopping alot recently agent told me that the follow up service would take care of me...soooo lets see

Back
Top Bottom