• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Damn battle greys sold out!?!?

I was hoping they would sit till I got my Kyrie IDs in.

Which is better?
Gm 7 IDs or Battle Greys

Still able to checkout on most sizes on Eastbay and Footlocker(sure the rest to). Looks like Nike's up to their fake sellout routine

Damn battle greys sold out!?!?

I was hoping they would sit till I got my Kyrie IDs in.

Which is better?
Gm 7 IDs or Battle Greys

the one YOU like better Sir

personally i like the Ring Ceremony/Opening Nights/Battle Greys the most, done perfectly. ima also a huge fan on the K1 ASG and they remind me alot of those
gm 7s go so so hard though

cant lose either way IMO

the one YOU like better Sir

personally i like the Ring Ceremony/Opening Nights/Battle Greys the most, done perfectly. ima also a huge fan on the K1 ASG and they remind me alot of those
gm 7s go so so hard though

cant lose either way IMO

Yea just wanted to hear peoples opinions. I only want 1 kyrie 2 and opening nights are only 125, champs are like 185ish. Already bought champ IDs just hope they come out looking closer to the game 7 pack as opposed to gold foil strap that has been on pervious kyrie IDs.

battle greys looked good in person. wish they lasted on nike so I could use my coupon, might just wait out FTL to lift the exclusion now

View media item 2214311I have a feeling that the quality on the ID's won't be able to hold a candle to the pack versions. Especially all the added details to sock liner and insole. The leather quality on strap and tongue of these are amazing.

What does it say on the top of the DB strap? I thought it was "GRATEFUL" "STRONG" but those pics look like it says "GRASS" "STRONG".

House of hoops in Strongsville had Ky-rispy kremes and champ packs 3, 5, and 6. Picked up 3 and 6 to complete the set along with the Ky-rispy and battle Grey.

Back
Top Bottom