Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
The silhouette was nice, just not a fan of most of the CWs.  I got the 2 I wanted though.  If the battle greys drop low enough, might add those too.

Those What The's are just awful. Fitting end to this line...
Agreed... why I thought they were gonna come with something spectacular is beyond me

The silhouette was nice, just not a fan of most of the CWs.  I got the 2 I wanted though.
Same here, bhm and asg ID were the only ones that made me wanna cop (feels for the Effects came and went)

All them white pairs and the Easter ID turning into the "Ky-rispy Kremes" just sums up the laziness of the designers

See yall for the K4

So looks like these are a "What The" minus all the colors. Instead they used elements and pieces from other CWs. I'm thinking these might have an effect similar to the Lady Liberty Air Force 1. How they change color do to heat. Maybe that's why SNKRS shows a white pair and these are greenish.

So looks like these are a "What The" minus all the colors. Instead they used elements and pieces from other CWs. I'm thinking these might have an effect similar to the Lady Liberty Air Force 1. How they change color do to heat. Maybe that's why SNKRS shows a white pair and these are greenish.
I forgot about those AF1.....you could be right.

If these change color, that would be really corny.

Colorway is cool, but the "What The" gimmick is played out IMO.  I'd say give it a rest for a few years.

Wts the release date for the wtk/xmas kyrie?? Mint pair look good may cop a pair?

If these change color, that would be really corny.
Colorway is cool, but the "What The" gimmick is played out IMO.  I'd say give it a rest for a few years.

No problem with the gimmick, it's the execution. It's like saying ASG or Christmas shoe gimmicks are played out. It comes down to execution.

What Thes are supposed to be crazy and bright. Not dull like the KD 8. Not dark like the Lebron 12. Not the same shoe like the Kobe 9. Now I like every "What The" model but some without a doubt outshine others.

Back
Top Bottom