• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for linking the actual vid bro [emoji]128170[/emoji]

He forgot to mention the outside strap heritage, one is from the christmas pair I believe, otherwise I can only say Green > White pair!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I hooped in these for the very first time...Haven't hooped in a shoe with a velcro strap before...

Damn velcro messed up the laces real bad lol.

Really?  Was it the friction of the strap rubbing against the laces?
Wait, that's how your laces got messed up? I hoop in my GG's and the only time the laces got messed up is when it got caught in the velcro when I wasn't paying attention taking them off or putting them on.

Wait, that's how your laces got messed up? I hoop in my GG's and the only time the laces got messed up is when it got caught in the velcro when I wasn't paying attention taking them off or putting them on.
No my laces are fine, I was just speculating that's how his got messed up.

Any chance the green pair release here later on? Sorta like the kyrispy kremes did? Really was looking forward to them!! Smh

Any chance the green pair release here later on? Sorta like the kyrispy kremes did? Really was looking forward to them!! Smh
I would hope in some way they do. Kyrispies were on the truck, then iD then more footlockers. I know one member said some UK sites may drop online so keep a lookout

That DB is a great design. Not for me, but good job kid
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom