• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Updates? You in dere? Must hold back for beaters *shadow 1s* plus infernos

Just left and went with size 11 (I'm a 10.5 in the last 3 Brons, 11 in Kobe's). The fit is amazing, the initial tightness that the 1's had is gone and feel 'just right'. I feel like the length is just a hair shorter this time around which made the 11 feel much better in these than it did in the 1's. For me, a 11 in the kyrie 1 felt ok but also felt a tad bit big since I was trying to avoid sizing down due to how tight they felt. I was wearing air max ultra moire on my other foot and both 11's felt the same. Hope that helps! Sorry if it's all choppy, I'm flying down the highway to work lol

Nice to meet ya duke!!!

I tried them on this morning, I went TTS and the toe box is not as narrow on the sides as the first model. Going with my true size (12) I have some toe room, enough to wear I can wear thick socks and still be comfortable. Had I gone with an 11.5, I'm sure they would have been an exact fit with my toes hitting the front. Hopefully this gives you guys an idea of the fit.

I tried them on this morning, I went TTS and the toe box is not as narrow on the sides as the first model. Going with my true size (12) I have some toe room, enough to wear I can wear thick socks and still be comfortable. Had I gone with an 11.5, I'm sure they would have been an exact fit with my toes hitting the front. Hopefully this gives you guys an idea of the fit.

Exactly this.

Hopefully we get some more  loosened up on foot pics 
nerd.gif

My HOH only received 1 pair of 9's. Cop'd but wasn't able to use military discount on these...
I'm happy.

View media item 1829182
VIP didn't work on the shoes...so I got a free basketball. Godly free throws and dunks coming later [emoji]128523[/emoji]
Eh they tripping now a days. Sorry for the misinformation. Wanna buy them because the silhouette is so dope. But I will have this same feeling come 2 weeks from now. Also I got a feeling my fav *BHM* will drop at a bad time in Jan I thinking the 27th

Do you have fat feet like the rest of us?

The Dreams were the very first release of his very first shoe, so they will always have more value!

The Effects look ugly colorwise, the Dreams are just outstanding!
but overall the shoe is not longer or? I always had size 9.5 in all Nikes up until beginning of this year, when new models like the Penny VI came out, had to go with a size 9 for these and still feels a bit big! For the 72-10 XIs also went with a 9!

For the Kyrie 1s I also went with a 9.5!
I'm a 9.5 too, but with the 1s I had to go to a 10. 9.5s felt too narrow.

Just left and went with size 11 (I'm a 10.5 in the last 3 Brons, 11 in Kobe's). The fit is amazing, the initial tightness that the 1's had is gone and feel 'just right'. I feel like the length is just a hair shorter this time around which made the 11 feel much better in these than it did in the 1's. For me, a 11 in the kyrie 1 felt ok but also felt a tad bit big since I was trying to avoid sizing down due to how tight they felt. I was wearing air max ultra moire on my other foot and both 11's felt the same. Hope that helps! Sorry if it's all choppy, I'm flying down the highway to work lol

Nice to meet ya duke!!!

You too Blake. I went TTS without trying on just to get out of there but they are a little shorter than last year. Think I'll be okay though. Everything else was exactly like you said.

Except my VIP worked and I missed the ball.

100% on my essay

carted & Checked out with a 12. Email confirmation received.

Today is already good.

Shouldn't have slept... love the detail on this pair

maybe they'll pop up again in the right size.  otherwise there are some great CWs coming through

Back
Top Bottom