Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I'd help you out, but my box doesn't have the sku sticker FTL usually puts on their boxes. By the way, nice pics
So the sticker has the appropriate number not the box? I need to know finally. Gonna use this trick this year. Should've waited on the infernos and copped the rush blue cruz joints. I think lol

1 cent isnt enough for me, I want that 20%
laugh.gif
I hear ya! Sport Authority had 20% off right now, but they only have the kids, but then again they have them at a $10 up charge
mean.gif

Forgot I live half an hour away from an eastbay warehouse, free shipping basically turned into next day shipping

Bruce Lee cw and what are the inspiration for the other joints?
Guradians of the Galaxy. Effects are still my favorite Kyrie so far but these are a close second.

Gum sole is
smokin.gif
 Hope they put it on a General Release.

Christmas pair from NDC and Inferno's from D Ick's coming in today. Can't wait to see both in hand.

View media item 1856102
Guradians of the Galaxy. Effects are still my favorite Kyrie so far but these are a close second.
Gum sole is :smokin  Hope they put it on a General Release.

Christmas pair from NDC and Inferno's from D Ick's coming in today. Can't wait to see both in hand.
I checked up on it the id thread. Dope execution. Those grey carpe diems is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] and I hate the lakers. Strange enough Hes has a very good id as well. Might make that that one or the burgundy with the gold hits. Decisions

Gum sole is
smokin.gif
 Hope they put it on a General Release.

Obviously I gotta like that Star-Lord pair (as well as the Hot Toys fig
wink.gif
) Nicely done!

i stopped by a local store to try them on

before i used a gift card i have for ndc

i ended up fitting a full size up!!

i wear a 10.5... went with a 11.5 (wearing dri-fit crew socks)

i know the fit everyone likes is gonna be different

but some people were way off about sizing info

thats my opinion though...

the only thing that would have stopped me from getting them 

is if they were narrow like the 1's, which they aren't

Back
Top Bottom