Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I like the skateboard too. It's actually my favorite one so far.
I liked the cereal color way on the 1 too.
Guess I have a thing for kids colors.

Grabbed a pair this morning to go with my effects. Didnt like the christmas' that much.

Interestingly:
- White and red Jordan 4s are sitting
- Black/chrome Jordan 8s sitting
- Jordan 7 'sweater' sitting
- Jordan 6 maroon sitting
- Lebron and KD Christmas = Sitting

But todays Inferno release on NDC.au was a "restock"? Did they already release on NDC.au before today and sell out?
think their stock was delayed /shipment container pending custom clearance? not surprised since it was xmas period - didnt see them go on live 1st Dec...

anyway so glad it was a full size 'restock'

footlocker AU didnt have 8.5s

and i was considering to buy them on ebay ~220aud shipped... 

Not sure if mentioned, but the BHMs release date has been moved to 1/22 on eastbay and fnl. FL's release is still on 1/18. I'm assuming they will also move it to 1/22.

^dope pic 
pimp.gif

Kyrie BHM's are the clear winners this year IMO. They're the only ones that look inspired with the pattern on the back and the multi-colored outsole. The Lebrons would be better if the sole wasn't half solid half icy, and the Kobes and KDs look lazy.

Finally saw the Infernos in person today as I was picking up the Oreo Flyknit Racers and am excited for my pair to arrive tmw from Finishline(Economy shipping ftl) contemplating on doubling up too :rolleyes

Finally saw the Infernos in person today as I was picking up the Oreo Flyknit Racers and am excited for my pair to arrive tmw from Finishline(Economy shipping ftl) contemplating on doubling up too
eyes.gif
Easy decision to double up on the Inferno esp. with the $106 to $112 price point.

Really like the Christmas . Glad I doubled up. The liner is
smokin.gif

Can't wait for the BHM.

I really like the look of the 2nd pair. 
nthat.gif

Looks like the effect graphics on the back combined with a "BHM like" strap 
nerd.gif

Dukes will be a gametime decision this year. not sure if im feeling all that blue on them

The BHM is definitely a game changer..:pimp:

Duke's look good..but being a UNC fan I can't do it..

Not sure if I'm down for the Dukes. 

I'm thinking about  "Kobe 9 Legacy" inspired iD's. I may prefer having a pair of iD's with different shades of blue, rather than one blue tone all over the shoes.

Last edited:

Not sure if I'm down for the Dukes. 

I'm thinking about  "Kobe 9 Legacy" inspired iD's. I may prefer having a pair of iD's with different shades of blue, rather than one blue tone all over the shoes.
I agree.

Dukes are easy pass to me. Just looks like something is off.(missing)

I am patiently waiting for the BHM release. Hopefully goes as smooth as the Effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom