• Total voters
Man they need to sell this in EU 
nerd.gif

Nike Kyrie 2 "Duke"
Release Date: 03/12/16
Color: Hyper Cobalt/Metallic Silver-Black
Style #: 819583-444
Price: $125

Really want to see the all stars and another wave of colorways. I'm thinking nike might have some serious heat in the works and i keep flip floppig on thes BHMs. Might just get em and return em if stuff I like better comes out. Im tryin to stay at 2 or 3 pairs total, already got Effects

These will be my first Kyrie 2's since I was lazy and didn't grab Effects. 

I'm a sucker for black/blue colorways.  

Haven't been following this thread too much, what's the thoughts on fit compared to the Kyrie 1's?  

Most of the reviews I've seen seem to be conflicting, some say TTS, some say half up, one even said half down.  

Last edited:

These will be my first Kyrie 2's since I was lazy and didn't grab Effects. 

I'm a sucker for black/blue colorways.  

Haven't been following this thread too much, what's the thoughts on fit compared to the Kyrie 1's?  

Most of the reviews I've seen seem to be conflicting, some say TTS, some say half up, one even said half down.  
I'm familiar with your sizing preferences, and you've helped me out before...now I can return the favor
laugh.gif

I wear a 14 in both the K1s and the K2s. The K2 is just a hair shorter in length (or perhaps the toe box is just a hair shorter in height), but step in comfort is dramatically improved over the K1. I have narrow feet and the K1 had them in a choke hold until they were broken-in.

I would say go with the same size that you wear in the Kyrie 1. The 2 is wider, but not even close to sizing-down territory.

ISS has been out of control with the prices for some of these shoes lately. All recent releases were put up for at least $50 over retail and zero of them had any hype of sellingout whatsoever. $200 definitely wayyy to much for these. I was able to grab K1's for $10 over retail weeks early from them last year, which was worth it to me, not $80 over retail though

Last edited:
I'm familiar with your sizing preferences, and you've helped me out before...now I can return the favor
laugh.gif

I wear a 14 in both the K1s and the K2s. The K2 is just a hair shorter in length (or perhaps the toe box is just a hair shorter in height), but step in comfort is dramatically improved over the K1. I have narrow feet and the K1 had them in a choke hold until they were broken-in.

I would say go with the same size that you wear in the Kyrie 1. The 2 is wider, but not even close to sizing-down territory.
Thanks man, most appreciated!  And glad to hear the comfort is good!  
nthat.gif

kyrie 2s fit way better than the 1s in my opinion. 1s were too snug. but couldn't be mad at the colorways or the price point. is there a hyper rev 2016 thread? i'm debating on those or the kyrie 2.

kyrie 2s fit way better than the 1s in my opinion. 1s were too snug. but couldn't be mad at the colorways or the price point. is there a hyper rev 2016 thread? i'm debating on those or the kyrie 2.
There is a thread. I put up a review on there for my personal preference. If you're debating them for playing basketball, you're basically picking traction vs cushioning because they're both very similar in terms of lockdown. But the Revs have a very comfortable on foot feel, and a fun, bouncy (nowhere near the originals) run to them. But the Kyrie's have a great on court feel and it's like you're stuck to the floor. Price goes to the Revs but looks easily go to the Kyrie's. 

Last edited:

There is a thread. I put up a review on there for my personal preference. If you're debating them for playing basketball, you're basically picking traction vs cushioning because they're both very similar in terms of lockdown. But the Revs have a very comfortable on foot feel, and a fun, bouncy (nowhere near the originals) run to them. But the Kyrie's have a great on court feel and it's like you're stuck to the floor. Price goes to the Revs but looks easily go to the Kyrie's. 
word. thanks. i kinda like how the hyper revs look with the strap and the little ball on the heel. i can't seem to find the thread. can you link me please?

Back
Top Bottom