Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Balled in some Brotherhoods the other day, not sure how I feel about them. Does anyone know Sport Authority's return policy on things like that? I'm still within their 30 day return window, but not sure if I still can if I hooped in them once?

Balled in some Brotherhoods the other day, not sure how I feel about them. Does anyone know Sport Authority's return policy on things like that? I'm still within their 30 day return window, but not sure if I still can if I hooped in them once?

You could have checked their return policy on the website...

"Return Requirements Checklist
Please check to make sure your item can be returned. We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of proof of purchase.
In-store purchases must be returned to our stores. Online purchases may be returned either to our stores or by mail.
Purchases must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be new and unused."

Last edited:
I bought some Kyrie 2s last monday for ball. I played in them for a week and now on the right shoe where the midsole meets the mesh is separating a bit where the crease occurs from your toe. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about exchanging them for another pair at Champs? I plan on contacting them tomorrow when they open.

You could have checked their return policy on the website...

"Return Requirements Checklist
Please check to make sure your item can be returned. We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of proof of purchase.
In-store purchases must be returned to our stores. Online purchases may be returned either to our stores or by mail.
Purchases must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be new and unused."

Good call :lol:

I was on their site on my phone and must have overlooked that part scrolling.

Anybody have any idea about the team orange/game royal/total orange Kyrie 2 on the foot locker release calendar? Is it gonna release? Any pictures?

I bought some Kyrie 2s last monday for ball. I played in them for a week and now on the right shoe where the midsole meets the mesh is separating a bit where the crease occurs from your toe. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about exchanging them for another pair at Champs? I plan on contacting them tomorrow when they open.

You not replacing them, playa...you hoop in them and expect them to look DS or something?

Anybody have any idea about the team orange/game royal/total orange Kyrie 2 on the foot locker release calendar? Is it gonna release? Any pictures?
I've been asking/looking for pictures for the last month. There seems to be no information about them. I'm going to try to go to Nike Georgetown tomorrow to pick up the gray ones, and I assume that if anybody were to have the Orange ones they would. I'll take pictures if possible.

You not replacing them, playa...you hoop in them and expect them to look DS or something?

Cold blooded...hes talking about the sole separating after a week of ball. Not some creasing or scuffing. I think u gotta send that back to Nike Claims

Don't sleep ... If Fundamental Kobe X's taught us anything, these few and far between clean and simple colorways are fast sellers.

But at retail to be safe. Risking it at waiting for a discount.

Even y'all are thinking you can get at $60 from a friend of a friend at the ES.

Not happening!

Trust me.

Well I got my fundamental Kobe's from the employee store. I go every month. For two months they were on the shelf

I've been trying to keep my eyes open for anything about that specific colorway BUT no luck so far...I'm super curious if there dropping????

yeah I have been checking for it too, I have a few connects and they didn't get them. All have the Omega's but none have this orange color way and they don't know why they dont have an image yet.

No I expect them not to fall apart 1 week later.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
I think these will release b4 6/7 for some reason... it jus seems odd that we are seeing official images this early for the shoe!!! Usually dont see official pics until week or so b4 release date.. mayb the nike placeholder system is in effect for this release?

I think these will release b4 6/7 for some reason... it jus seems odd that we are seeing official images this early for the shoe!!! Usually dont see official pics until week or so b4 release date.. mayb the nike placeholder system is in effect for this release?
If they are part of the retro collection like the Tinker/Jordan inspired Kobes, then they'd be out on 5/5

Back
Top Bottom