Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
i think you get free donuts tho, I saw that the donuts are packaged in special Ky-rispy Kreme single sleeves

Last edited:
I love Krispy Kreme donuts! A dozen glaced!

The shoes have a nice appeal to them, but still just an ID pair!

I think I remember seeing a Nike krispy kreme t-shirt while browsing my phone yesterday, but I cant seem to find it again. Anyone have info on this?

Pretty bummed I'm gonna miss the truck in Brooklyn since I'm going to Argentina 2 days before smh

Wrinkly nike check gang 
smokin.gif

13151047_904295883049113_1863653924_n.jpg

Last edited:
I want to ID a pair but looks like the green is wrong, that Neon Green wouldnt look nearly as good

Just ordered a pair of Ky-rispy. I sure hope that box comes with the pair. If not, that may be enough for me to send em right back! Lol

Man that wrinkly swoosh bothers me :smh: i was gonna let it slide but after your pic i may have to hit up chat for a code lol

Just ordered a pair of Ky-rispy. I sure hope that box comes with the pair. If not, that may be enough for me to send em right back! Lol

100% you get the ID box, might as well just cancel it.

Last edited:
I got 3 weeks to see. If so, Sad to put it up if all don't come with it. The green does look brighter than the other pics out there. I hope not though. Even has it labeled as the ky'rispy kremes

Last edited:
you'll most likely get an ID box, but a slight chance they might throw in Ky-rispy Kreme box paper. Anything is possible if Nike sent out free Ky Razzle Dazzle cards to those that ordered the Razzle ID

Back
Top Bottom