Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
NIke is really full of it..throwing a special box on a pair of ID's to make the shoe appear "limited" or "exclusive" just to get us to fork up the extra cash to purchase the shoe off of Nike ID...I hate you Nike..Imma buy a pair but I hate you lol.

I actually don't mind what Nike's. Is it a bad thing that any of us can obtain it excluding the box?  If it was strictly released through the truck then we could complain because only 4 cities would be getting it. But with it being an iD anyone who really want's it can. 

Gonna cancel my order. Green is different.

How in the hell you gonna change the green "slightly lighter"....and it's not even a retro yet? I think I will cancel mine as well. That changing box crap is killing it for me as well. Just don't want to cancel and the Nike changes their mind to change the green and packaging

Cancelled my order. And reordered with the "hot now" id. Hopefully Nike hear the cries of the consumer and package with the box and change that green. Damn Nike. At least give me the box!

The more I see the Kyraches, the more I'm digging em. Might just hafta pull the trigger on those

Cancelled my order. And reordered with the "hot now" id. Hopefully Nike hear the cries of the consumer and package with the box and change that green. Damn Nike. At least give me the box!
I'd let the box thing go at this point, these will be coming in the same nondescript iD box as any other pair you'd order.
I guess if someone really wants them, there's someone selling a FSR preorder on eBay...
View media item 2022569

mean.gif

I'd let the box thing go at this point, these will be coming in the same nondescript iD box as any other pair you'd order.
I guess if someone really wants them, there's someone selling a FSR preorder on eBay...

this, people need to stop worrying about the box thing. It would be cool, I'd look at it for 15 seconds when I first get it, then with every other box they go.

Back
Top Bottom