Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Are the "Championship Celebrations" aka "Paradise" going to be a hard cop....

Should I start calling my local footlockers? Haven't had success online with releases, but then again the shoes I went after were extremely hyped releases.

Are the "Championship Celebrations" aka "Paradise" going to be a hard cop....
Should I start calling my local footlockers? Haven't had success online with releases, but then again the shoes I went after were extremely hyped releases.
Hard to say at this point. I thought people would be tired of the white Kyrie 2's now, but them slapping the word "Championship" on them might make them sell out.

i was hoping to grab these under $100 but you guys are right. them throwing the "championship" part on it might make them sell out. now im not sure if i should cop now or wait.

When is the best time to call before a release (Championship)? How many days prior? Cuz sometimes you get the "I don't know if we're getting any?"
So when should stores be getting their shipments?

parades seem to be straight GR's.

theyre not releasing in numbers similar to the effects or DUKES, so you can pretty much cop anywhere.

the fact that theyre releasing in so many locations is further evidence that nike just took a regular colorway and attached "championship" to them.

most of their champ shoes are for the MOST part FL only.

call me crazy but im still waiting on a true champ pack. almost seems like theyre not dropping any @ all...:smh:

^but the only other CORE nike basketball athelete to win a chip in the last handful of years outside of bron was kobe in 10. his champ shoes were also mostly FL.

stores here and there may end up with a small size run but they are few and far between.

parades seem to be straight GR's.

theyre not releasing in numbers similar to the effects or DUKES, so you can pretty much cop anywhere.

the fact that theyre releasing in so many locations is further evidence that nike just took a regular colorway and attached "championship" to them.

most of their champ shoes are for the MOST part FL only.

call me crazy but im still waiting on a true champ pack. almost seems like theyre not dropping any @ all...
mean.gif
I'm expecting some Ring Ceremony Kyrie 3's and Lebron 14's. 

^but the only other CORE nike basketball athelete to win a chip in the last handful of years outside of bron was kobe in 10. his champ shoes were also mostly FL.

stores here and there may end up with a small size run but they are few and far between.

ok thats fair, I wasnt paying attention to releases when kobe was winning :lol:

Back
Top Bottom