Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Even the soldiers are sold out. There's enough synthetic leather and rubber in this world to crank out more. Nike is ************ us.

Last edited:
Maybe it was just a timed thing, held off on the soldiers though because I'm still on the hunt for the Game 5 pack. Pretty cool that they gave them to us though, reduces some of the salt

Thought it would be for at least up for 24 hrs like the kobes. Definitely wouldn't think sell out in 2.5 hrs. They must have just did it for tje duration of the game.

Thought it would be for at least up for 24 hrs like the kobes. Definitely wouldn't think sell out in 2.5 hrs. They must have just did it for tje duration of the game.

Yeah I think they did it just for the game. Should have pulled the trigger. Missed it

If the gold is way off on the IDs then I might just return and get the battle greys. Debating...

they definitely just planned to have them up for the game and thats it. If you saw them up and still missed, I dont feel sorry for you. We were all crying for a way to cop and nike makes it as easy as possible for us :smokin

Yeah I think they did it just for the game. Should have pulled the trigger. Missed it

Said the same. But, I didn't want to end up like the ky-rspy release. They called it the same, but the shade of green was different and no special box. The more I looked at the game 7's, I saw the strap wasn't the same gold. That delayed my decision

Just got this in, half a day too late
wink.gif
. But I like that at least for these, they put the championship tab on the back collar

Last edited:
Any other Nt'ers out there yesterday? I was the dude in the prism lebron 10's.

I got a kick out of the big worker dude in the all black Kyrie's. I'd love to know his role with the Nike team. He literally sat in his car the whole day and chopped it up with his boys. Contributed nothing outside of being a big body. I guess he was the bouncer.

Last edited:
Any other Nt'ers out there yesterday? I was the dude in the prism lebron 10's.

That big worker guy in the all black Kyrie's was a jackass. I'd love to know his role with the Nike team. He literally sat in his car the whole day and chopped it up with his boys. Contributed nothing outside of being a big body. I guess he was the bouncer.
i agree J. He was the one who shut the line off as I was walking up on Monday (4 people in line) I told him I drove 3 hr. And he said "come back tomorrow " I was the guy in a beat pair of new balance that I wear for work. I felt like an idiot :smile:

All in all it was a good day . Met some cool people in line and got the game 7's I wanted . They have a lot of sentimental value to me , watched the game with my 11 year old son and when they won he was crying. A real moment I will never forget.

Back
Top Bottom