Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Snagged Game 7 id's and in for the grey joints 
smokin.gif

im wondering if these will be an NDC exclusive since FTL only has the other grey pair up on the release calendar

im wondering if these will be an NDC exclusive since FTL only has the other grey pair up on the release calendar
Footlocker tweeted out last night about them, they're up on the Launch Locator for sale on Saturday. They'll be up on SNKRS first, then eventually NDC I'd imagine. 

Footlocker tweeted out last night about them, they're up on the Launch Locator for sale on Saturday. They'll be up on SNKRS first, then eventually NDC I'd imagine. 

ahh i missed that. nice, looks like my local FTL is getting them. I'll be able to check them out in person first :smokin

Yesterday was a hectic day but I was able to cop all four win packs at retail.. and after waiting 3 hours in line at the House of Hoops truck I was able to cop my final pack to complete the set.
Super Saiyan Angry that I live so far away, but damn mad props to you for getting all of that FUEGO!!!

From what I've seen on here, the champ packs weren't too hard to get. Maybe Nike's hype really is dead.

Couldn't bring myself to cop the "Game 7" ID because I just feel like the gold will be off then I'd be disappointed. If Game 5's drop on ID then I'll cop those without question but that gold doesn't look like the gold used on the actual pack pair but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom