Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Sneaker noob here. 

I play on very dusty indoor courts.

The consensus is that translucent outsoles have worse traction.

What about all the other solid colors though? Are they all on an even playing field or are their tiers and degrees of traction? Is white better than black etc? I almost never see black outsoles... not sure if there's a reason for that or just aesthetics.

And what about "gum" brown?

I'd really, really, appreciate any thoughts on this topic to help me when making iD decisions. Loving this forum!

solestory.se has some scattered sizes (mostly big big feet.. size 13/14) on sale for 50% off
embarassed.gif
thanks for the link and info!

Copped the Parades and the 4th of Julys. Plus the Lebron Parades. 

I planned to buy less to none kicks in the next time, but these amazing prices got me ice-cold 
laugh.gif
  I know I'm weak 
eyes.gif

Sneaker noob here. 

I play on very dusty indoor courts.

The consensus is that translucent outsoles have worse traction.

What about all the other solid colors though? Are they all on an even playing field or are their tiers and degrees of traction? Is white better than black etc? I almost never see black outsoles... not sure if there's a reason for that or just aesthetics.

And what about "gum" brown?

I'd really, really, appreciate any thoughts on this topic to help me when making iD decisions. Loving this forum!

Let me spell it out for you as simply as possible.

The coefficient of friction of the sneaker sole has zero to do with the color. Translucent, black, purple etc. will all have the same coef. of friction.

Therefore, buy the color you most like and stop worrying about a non-issue.

Last edited:
thanks for the link and info!
Copped the Parades and the 4th of Julys. Plus the Lebron Parades. 
I planned to buy less to none kicks in the next time, but these amazing prices got me ice-cold :lol:   I know I'm weak :rolleyes

Nice. Glad you cashed in! I've ordered quite a bit from them.

If anyone knows where I can get a size 10.5 on sale let me know. Need another pair for basketball

Has anyone tried stock locating the kyrispy kreme pair?? Lookin for a size 12....

Flight club has 2 different pairs of the green glow colorways of the what the kyrie http://www.flightclub.com/kyrie-2-what-the-ep-green-glow-green-glow-800173?nosto=productpage-nosto-1 and http://www.flightclub.com/kyrie-2-green-glow-greenglow-800064?nosto=productpage-nosto-1 they also have different style codes, one looks like a brighter green, one was prob the nyc pair and the other overseas, so there are 3 pairs of what the kyries??
Wow this is crazy. I have the brighter of the green glow pairs from Kicks-Crew. I did not know they dropped in NYC as well. I'm not feeling that dull look green no-glow pair.

Wow this is crazy. I have the brighter of the green glow pairs from Kicks-Crew. I did not know they dropped in NYC as well. I'm not feeling that dull look green no-glow pair.
Yea they dropped in nyc 34th street foot locker early and you got the good one, its crazy  that they have 2 versions

Here is my pair (914681-300). And the flash was on, so they are more green in reality...

Flightclub pair 914681-300

Flightclub pair 914679-300

Last edited:

Style codes are different look what I underlined
I know they are different, that's why I put the photos of my pair. My pair, the 1st photo, and the second photo (flightclub) are the same style code "681". And I was answering to the quote "not feeling that dull look green no-glow pair." It's clearly the lighting that makes them looks different.

I know they are different, that's why I put the photos of my pair. My pair, the 1st photo, and the second photo (flightclub) are the same style code "681". And I was answering to the quote "not feeling that dull look green no-glow pair." It's clearly the lighting that makes them looks different.
So you have thee dull version its too confusing nike just should've made one pair

Back
Top Bottom