Kyrie 6

This colorway looked awful to me in person and on my feet but you make this colorway look good bro. Need a lace swap though. You keeping them?

These so nice in person, might go after Berlin next

Attachments

• FBAA7DB4-A944-42D4-91D3-15B8FD7137C6.jpeg
    FBAA7DB4-A944-42D4-91D3-15B8FD7137C6.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 321
This colorway looked awful to me in person and on my feet but you make this colorway look good bro. Need a lace swap though. You keeping them?

keeping them bro!
Fit and lockdown is amazing and that’s a lot coming from me. Traction is legit also!! Cushion is better than the 5 feels softer but still average. The fit is just amazing

shoes looks dope and feels dope! 9/10 I’ll keep in my rotation for sure.

True size 14, slightly narrow foot, do NOT like my toes at the end of the shoe.

Alright...sizing:

14 - snug and secure in every way, just about perfect for my foot. But the stupid heavy duty toe reinforcement (above the big toe) makes the toebox feel short. I can feel the normal ~1/2 inch of room in FRONT of my toe, but because the top is so rigid, it feels like my toe is being pressed on (very similar to the Lebron 11, for those who recall).

15 - lots of room everywhere, feels good walking around, no toe pressure. But again (like I experienced with the Kyrie 4), the overall fit is so sloppy that all the positive aspects of the shoe are taken away. I've already boxed them up to send back to Nike.

These things will be everywhere next week, so I'd just go try them on for yourself. But if you can't wait, I don't think anyone could go wrong just going a half size up. I wish I could do .5 up, just to alleviate the pressure on my big toe. I wear a 14 in every Kyrie and in terms of the toe box, these are most similar to the Kyrie 4. Except those had natural, malleable materials (leather, suede, soft synthetic) on the toe reinforcement which allowed for vertical wiggle room. As for the rest of the fit, the 6 feels very much like the 5.

Just copped the LAs. They were actually my favorite out of the whole pack and the price ended up being the most reasonable...win-win.

I saw a review on YouTube that the cushion on these is again “Non-Existent”

Uhh...cushy phylon, ortholite insole, zoom turbo in the forefoot. Felt pretty nice to me. Maybe if you're a 110 lb. twink you won't feel anything.

But who's the genius who decided to put the hook part of the velcro ON the strap? I've only had the things 12 hours and my laces already look chewed up.

Looks wise these are it, but again performance wise these might be another dud

Not a dud to me, and I ball 3-4 times week
And have tried every shoe. They are what they are. He doesn’t like super plush shoes he wants low to the court and court feel. These shoes are for guards quick on they’re feet basically.
I am very picky and like these alot

greatfit
Great lockdown
Great weight and traction
Cushion is minimal but you can feel some.

it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom