Kyrie 6

1574449598254.png
Here you go with the Michigan. Let’s get it

the pricing in my country it converts to $182 to iD up a pair, i just dont like the colour combos enough to buy. will wait and see what the big collab is on the 6. pass for now.

Man these options lowkey trash - I'm not just saying that because of the lack of Yeezy options.

edit: Yeah, actually I might be saying that because of the lack of Yeezy options :lol:

Gone are the days where we got some unique colors/patterns and small detail options. Same colors and options every model.

Been anxiously waiting for today to come to finally try on a pair of the black/white 6s so I can know the sizing. Well today has come.....moment of truth: These things fit tight! And this is coming from a person who likes their shoe snug, I've also gotten every Kyrie in my TTS but im definitely going half size up on this model... the length does feel a tad bit short too...

Been anxiously waiting for today to come to finally try on a pair of the black/white 6s so I can know the sizing. Well today has come.....moment of truth: These things fit tight! And this is coming from a person who likes their shoe snug, I've also gotten every Kyrie in my TTS but im definitely going half size up on this model... the length does feel a tad bit short too...

Same for me.

Back
Top Bottom