Kyrie 6

Wolf Grey is looking like a Cool Grey (or a much darker Grey compared to the renders) in those pics. I’m a fan! I can’t wait to see my reversed design.

Wolf Grey is looking like a Cool Grey (or a much darker Grey compared to the renders) in those pics. I’m a fan! I can’t wait to see my reversed design.
It is a much darker grey than the Yeezy cw, btw I know because I use to own the Yeezy 2 pure platinum but parted ways with them due to the inevitable paint chipping

If possible can you get a closer pic of where it says “Nike zoom” on the renderimg it look grey but it looks almost clear/red here
862B03D4-8355-4DC4-BD98-602AC11EAD0F.jpeg

clear plastic see through

I’m not sure if I want to try the hieroglyphic print on my own or commission someone to have it done on my King Tut design...

feels like it's missing something, right? I still have this little hope that a green icy outsole will be added to ID

A translucent Green sole would make them better. However, I’m not a fan of the colorblocking of the OG Platinums. I like the Zen Grey 1s A LOT more.

I used university red for the lining on my plat Yeezy look a likes... is my pair gonna look dumb? :ohwell: I guess we’ll find out Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom