Kyrie 6

Nice
ECqUNq4XUAA5fBm

ECqUNq_XUAAO__s

ECqUNq4WsAA_NzX

I like the look of the 6’s better than the 5’s. Hope that pre-heat colorway is fire
Agreed. I felt like the flytrap was a bit childish looking, nothing working with that cause kids like Kyrie. Just like the strap better on these. Hopefully that all black everything Kyrie 6 drop.

I think I might end up liking the 6’s better than the 5’a too...Just going to go ahead and call them the Ky-Yeezy’s though...

I found this hoodie today at tj maxx for 50$. Was pretty surprised, I rarely see Kyrie Gear In the wild. I’m geeked though it’s perfect. More than half of my shoes are kyries so it’s gonna go with a lot
3A0D7C53-B2A6-4014-9D90-B228E5ABA6A8.jpeg

These are easily my second favorite Kyrie's, even with only a few colorways having surfaced. The design of the sneaker looks great and I like the strap.

My ranking of Kyrie's signature line now: 2 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 3.

These are easily my second favorite Kyrie's, even with only a few colorways having surfaced. The design of the sneaker looks great and I like the strap.

My ranking of Kyrie's signature line now: 2 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 3.
I’d put the 1 above the 4, but besides that spot on

Know they normally drop around Christmas time but I’m thinking the 6 is gonna release around season start.
Late October early November.

Back
Top Bottom