Kyrie 6

Got the Kybrids that dropped today! Y'all might get lucky sitting and waiting but for what it's worth I tried for them on three SNKRS accounts this morning and only hit on one.

Edit: Looks like it's my size 13 (along with 12 and 12.5) that have sold out. Others are all still available.

Edit again: Yup, they're sitting.

Last edited:
Got Through on a 14 on Kybrids....I Always Size up on these Kybrids....learned a painful lesson from the first one

Hey guys, for the nike id kyrie 6's , will they be pulled from the site whem the 7's are released on late nov right away??

Got a pair of the Kybrid "what ifs" for my younger son. My older son has such a wide foot he would need to try these on in stores. hopefully they don't sell out by the time i get off work!

Grabbed last size 12 at local ftl on my lunch break.. dope shoe!!
Screenshot_20201030-121122_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201030-121135_Gallery.jpg

Yeah you're getting the cushion from the 4 without any of the premium materials from the 4/5/6.

Sneaker politics cancelled my size 13 order of the what the hybrids. Had gotten order confirmation and everything. They didn’t even have the decency to offer me a discount code for the mistake or nothing. Now of course size 13’s are sold out everywhere

Sneaker politics cancelled my size 13 order of the what the hybrids. Had gotten order confirmation and everything. They didn’t even have the decency to offer me a discount code for the mistake or nothing. Now of course size 13’s are sold out everywhere

Smy. Sorry that happened to you bro. They did me like that on LeBron 7 Red Carpets

Back
Top Bottom