Kyrie 6

for the BeFrugal deal with 16% back, its 16% back on the first 100 dollars, 8% back on the amount after that. I'm not sure if every purchase gets the 16% or if its the first $100 combined on any and all NDC purchases, last time they did that, I had multiple orders and I think it only worked on the very first order.

I placed an order yesterday on a different pair from NDC and it says payable on 1/27, so 2 months

also
Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 12.32.31 PM.png

for the BeFrugal deal with 16% back, its 16% back on the first 100 dollars, 8% back on the amount after that. I'm not sure if every purchase gets the 16% or if its the first $100 combined on any and all NDC purchases, last time they did that, I had multiple orders and I think it only worked on the very first order.

I placed an order yesterday on a different pair from NDC and it says payable on 1/27, so 2 months

Yeah, I only got the 8% for the Yeezy design. I should've coupled it with my first order. Oh well.

did you go TTS or .5 up?

I’m normally a size 10 but 9.5 in some shoes like the kyrie 2 low and pineapple kyrie 5. (For some reason they fit long compared to other 5s) Other than that i wear size 10 on spongebobs, lebron 17,, AJ 34, kobe ad nxt..just to give you some comparison

Just got the red/blacks in. Seems like a very well constructed shoe. I'm quite impressed. Can't wait to try em out.

Nah. The GR pair. Blk/red i should say. Well put together shoe from first glance/feel.

I can't support Nike anymore.. had my Plats pair created with clear soles, saved as a design. Now Wolf Grey forefoot is gone and only all white allows for clear soles. WHY.. I don't understand these decisions man smh I don't wanna buy a Nikeid and then have to send them to a customizer to finish

I also don't see the green GITD option anywhere on any combo

i picked up my pair today. went .5 up and they feel fine, gonna wait to see how some of these IDs turn out before i consider getting a 2nd pair.

If the soles were green GITD it would be automatic cop. Not so much now.....NIKE always gives you ALMOST what you want.

If the soles were green GITD it would be automatic cop. Not so much now.....NIKE always gives you ALMOST what you want.
You can use Angelus Grinch Green paint or a similar green mixed with Sole Bright and paint the soles. Should yield good results and still be able to maintain the GITD

Back
Top Bottom