1577728004087.png
1577728011482.png
1577728021865.png
1577728035789.png
1577728050717.png
1577728066291.png
1577728095609.png
1577728123774.png

Yeah I can tell its 2020.. That's why kids are all emotional for pity things and shooting up schools because no one wants to play with them. Nothing wrong with wearing pink shoes but when the companies are pushing every colorway to be "pretty" that is unfair to the other group.

Imagine calling out "kids" for being emotional while complaining about the subliminal messaging of a pair sneakers that you don't have to buy.

Its 2020. Wear what you like. Don't wear what you don't like. It's that simple.

A size 14 on your throat hurts just as much, whether it's a combat boot or a my little pony slip on :rofl:

Anyone trying for the concepts pair on SNS tonight? Got a feeling they may be easy to scoop up on the US release date next week so I may wait it out....but ill be salty as hell if I dont get em next week and didnt try tonight lol...

Anyone trying for the concepts pair on SNS tonight? Got a feeling they may be easy to scoop up on the US release date next week so I may wait it out....but ill be salty as hell if I dont get em next week and didnt try tonight lol...

I just scooped. I’m not taking any chances. If easy in US then I’m doubling.

I guess I gotta keep on trying. Since I get this message:

All products of this size are either already sold out or reserved in another customers cart

I guess I gotta keep on trying. Since I get this message:

All products of this size are either already sold out or reserved in another customers cart

i guess I got lucky. First and probably last time im ordering from SNS. Too bad they’re not shipping to the States in 2020.

i guess I got lucky. First and probably last time im ordering from SNS. Too bad they’re not shipping to the States in 2020.

I was on the page when the timer ended. That’s how far I could get, could never add to cart. Oh well, will try in a couple weeks on snkrs.

Size 11 plus kyrie 6 concepts still available on Nike Canada.

Last edited:
I ordered the concepts pair on concepts at around 2pm on release day. So after they cancelled the bot orders and restocked. I’ve yet to get any shipping info whatsoever. Anybody else still waiting on concepts to ship?

I ordered the concepts pair on concepts at around 2pm on release day. So after they cancelled the bot orders and restocked. I’ve yet to get any shipping info whatsoever. Anybody else still waiting on concepts to ship?

You're going to be waiting a couple of days before you hear anything re: shipping. I waited about two weeks before I got my Ikhets.

I got orders for my mine like the day after and should be here Saturday.

having second thoughts on if i should go up .5 size.

i thought it was fine after a couple of runs but today my toes were hitting the end. what's weird is that there seems to be the same amount of space in my kyrie 5's now after i broke both shoes in.

i'm confused. can anyone else advise?

Back
Top Bottom