Kyrie 6

For casual wearers, get a piece of Velcro (the fuzzy part) and stick it to the strap to stop your laces and tongue from fraying

12895473-A69F-4887-A2C2-199733F39E29.jpeg
I did the exact same thing. Horrible design flaw
it’s been like this with almost every nike shoe with a strap or at least the basketball models. most of my laces are frayed if they have a strap :lol:

Does anyone think a blink colorway is actually releasing? Or is Nike still salty over Kanye?

If i had to say, i assume some variance of the colorway will still release.

people are makin a s*** ton of ID’s as it is. I could definitely see nike takin advantage of the thirst by releasing an official colorway so they can capitalize off both.

AA16E2C7-549F-4A3B-A0B6-40B973C86337.jpeg

Feb 1st the 2 Chinese New Year pairs.
Hope that’s not the case on Nike & they release earlier. Birthday month so have 25% off birthday code to use. Will not be impressed if the day it runs out both those pairs drop.

after more than a month, finally got shipping confirmation on my no imagination kyreezy :D

did it ship from hong kong? some kwai chung estate?

mine shipped too.. hopefull i get it tomorrow. it took me a while to get my design right, can't wait to see it.

Love the concepts collab. but I just don’t like this yellowish parts. I just noticed them on my third time to wear.

Attachments

• BEE8CD3A-A028-4655-A3AA-A8F6F7A7E7C2.jpeg
    BEE8CD3A-A028-4655-A3AA-A8F6F7A7E7C2.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 218
Concept box on GOAT is under $200 from size 9 and above. If you care about the box then would get them now they might go up in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom