kyrie irving + anta basketball

ehh. It's okay.

1707271439969.png

That oop was nasty though

New sig for Kyrie got him bouncy! Lol. J/k.
He had a dunk like that during last summers runs while wearing the shockwave (when he first announced he signed with Anta).

JS”

Absolutely over designed trash. Just like anything LiNing or Anta put out. And the pointless strap on a Kyrie returns smh. Only good part is Kyrie evolved from highs to mids to lows.

Absolutely over designed trash. Just like anything LiNing or Anta put out. And the pointless strap on a Kyrie returns smh. Only good part is Kyrie evolved from highs to mids to lows.
dude jumping in the thread to bash them 😂 we hear u we hear u

dude jumping in the thread to bash them 😂 we hear u we hear u
It’s the signature shoe of my current favorite player. So yea I was going to have an opinion. Am I not allowed? Or is this only an echo chamber of things people want to hear or likeminded?

I like the design, but the color way is meh to me. Like it looks good, but not good enough to buy. I need the all blacks he was wearing with the neon green lace tips or a cool Mavs color way.

March 6th, 2024, at 4 PM PST / 7 PM ET, available through ANTA and Sneaker Politics. Extra Butter, based in NYC, will offer the pair for sale on March 7th, while Nice Kicks, located in San Francisco, will release it on March 9th. Additionally, KICKS CREW will host a release event for the pair. The retail price is fixed at $125.

Back
Top Bottom