kyrie irving + anta basketball

I wonder if they did that to spread out the wins more because it was a double drop?

We’ll know in due time but I feel like they’re doing a better job than SNKR drops
Def doing a better job than Nike. I’ve struck out at retail for the Bookers in every colorway at Nike. Have had to pay resale for each colorway.

Def doing a better job than Nike. I’ve struck out at retail for the Bookers in every colorway at Nike. Have had to pay resale for each colorway.
First time I got snkr EA was for reverse grinches, was on there right when it opened and I still missed out smh. Luckily my wife got thru for me on the wide release :smokin

Kyrie ANTA 1 Enlightened Warrior-34.jpg

Kyrie ANTA 1 Enlightened Warrior-49.jpg

Kyrie ANTA 1 Enlightened Warrior-69.jpg

Kyrie ANTA 1-20.jpg

Kyrie ANTA 1-5.jpg

scored a pair of the playoff whites thanks to my friend for hitting me up this weekend. went up half a size based off foot doctor zach. excited to try these on court. I almost gave up on snagging a pair. Even if the Mavs just got mashed on game 1.

IMG_6041.jpeg
IMG_6040.jpeg

Kyrie wore this colorway the last 2 games.

JS”
Love the gum sole. And he played amazing. This model is just cheeks. So over designed. Straps are pointless, gimmicky and eye sores. And this is opinion beyond the manufactured hype and scarcity from Anta.

Back
Top Bottom