pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by throwback1718

son was born in 1992 though? Disgusting.

I remember feelin like trash when Rubio was the first NBA cat born in the 90's
i remember seeing his birthday on wikipedia and being like 
done.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know that feeling...

When he ran like an old man, he was running like me. That and his padded midsection looks like mine wearing a hoody.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

This. As much as i say Steve Blake, Quentin Richardson, or any nba player is trash. They would toy with me the same
laugh.gif
 Duh
laugh.gif

mark madson would look like kobe against any rec league

DAMN KYRIE WAS BORN IN 1992 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

damn i feel old 
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
That one white guy he crossed over did a way better job of staying with him than I would have thought given he's going against the Rookie of the Year. I would have been proud to say I stayed with him for like 5 seconds before he crossed me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by John Mayer

too bad he's in a futureless franchise

You're still hating
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

..try getting some !!++% bro, it helps take the anger/stress out. PM me if you need help getting womenz around your way. Peace.

Just rewatched the commercial. joing ti hilarious. that was anice court too. They aint got ourts like this here in NYC.

That vid was funny. I hate bron/mental ****** & all, but I hope Gilbert shuts his mouth & concentrates on building a good squad around Kyrie instead. That kid has skills. Love his game...Lulz at "Uncle Drew" telling that kid he had hospital shoes on...proly some reeboks or adidas.... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY PG!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't know he could throw off glass and yam it like that..............we get top 3 pick this year and hit on it, we gong to be a problem in a few years

Damn. Imagine if they land Anthony Davis. Bron leaving is a blessing in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom