L.A. stadium environmental bill signed(Football might be back)

Out of all those teams I would welcome the Vikes, Jags (MJD), and the Chargers, If they bring any of the other lame @!! teams to LA it would be as if there wasno team in LA to me. Raiders are a waste of space.

Out of all those teams I would welcome the Vikes, Jags (MJD), and the Chargers, If they bring any of the other lame @!! teams to LA it would be as if there was no team in LA to me. Raiders are a waste of space.

laugh.gif
Dawg they aint movin there next month. By the time any team would move there 80% of the current players of these teams would be gone.

Last time a team in purple and gold moved out to LA from Minnesota, things worked out ok.
nerd.gif

As I understand it, most LA folk like not havin an NFL team right? Cuz they get the best matchups each week on local tv and what not. My dad still lives outthere and he says it's great not havin the Rams or Raiders around.

As I understand it, most LA folk like not havin an NFL team right? Cuz they get the best matchups each week on local tv and what not. My dad still lives out there and he says it's great not havin the Rams or Raiders around.
true for the most part

lets add

-most dont want a team if WE are paying for anything with are tax money

-most dont want some wack %%% team moving here. i mean the jags or bills? come +@$+@++ on now

Originally Posted by CP1708

Last time a team in purple and gold moved out to LA from Minnesota, things worked out ok.
nerd.gif

As I understand it, most LA folk like not havin an NFL team right? Cuz they get the best matchups each week on local tv and what not. My dad still lives out there and he says it's great not havin the Rams or Raiders around.
It's true though, plus everyone has already attached themselves to a team for all these years anyway.

I'm not much of an NFL fan myself, being that I didn't get a chance to know either the Raiders or Rams growing up.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Out of all those teams I would welcome the Vikes, Jags (MJD), and the Chargers, If they bring any of the other lame @!! teams to LA it would be as if there was no team in LA to me. Raiders are a waste of space.

You've got no team and your still choosy...damn, i'd welcome any NBA team here, even the Clippers coming back down.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Schwarzenegger said the stadium would generate more than 18,000 jobs.

And think about all the jobs taken away from the team leaving a city...double edged sword...

Yeah, I think that Mr. Terminator was only focused on getting California back on it's feet.

First it was the 4.8 billion Tram system, now it's an NFL team. What will he attempt to get approved next?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
Dawg they aint movin there next month. By the time any team would move there 80% of the current players of these teams would be gone.
Yeah I know this, they have to build the stadium first so it might be about 3 months till we get them here. I still hate the Raiders unless theybring back Bo Jackson, get rid of Al Davis, Jamarcus Russel, and half the team in that order. Otherwise they are a waste of space and will always be.

Yeah I know this, they have to build the stadium first so it might be about 3 months till we get them here. I still hate the Raiders unless they bring back Bo Jackson, get rid of Al Davis, Jamarcus Russel, and half the team in that order. Otherwise they are a waste of space and will always be.

3 Months huh?

You must live in a fairytale.

Question, how long in your opinion, did it take the Egyptians to build the pyramids? Just want to know what your answer is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah I know this, they have to build the stadium first so it might be about 3 months till we get them here. I still hate the Raiders unless they bring back Bo Jackson, get rid of Al Davis, Jamarcus Russel, and half the team in that order. Otherwise they are a waste of space and will always be.

3 Months huh?

Question, how long in your opinion, did it take the Egyptians to build the pyramids? Just want to know what your answer is.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really, you've gotta remember Aliens built the pyramids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

3 Months huh?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But really, you've gotta remember Aliens built the pyramids
laugh.gif
Exactly...Actually robot aliens. The Fallen and Megatron were key players in the building. Stadiums don't take very long to build when youhave Arnold putting in work.

I watched a press conference with Roski from when they announced the plans. (it's on google I'm sure)

He said a team could move as soon as they got approval and play in the Rose Bowl or Coliseum for two years until the stadium is completed.

I don't see it being a franchise other than the Chargers or Jaguars but we'll see what happens with the Rams ownership.

Super Bowls in LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 Months huh?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I watched a press conference with Roski from when they announced the plans. (it's on google I'm sure)

He said a team could move as soon as they got approval and play in the Rose Bowl or Coliseum for two years until the stadium is completed.

I don't see it being a franchise other than the Chargers or Jaguars but we'll see what happens with the Rams ownership.

Super Bowls in LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the NFL would never let a team practice in both of those dumps let alone play a full game there for 2 years

Back
Top Bottom