L.A. weather appreciation Vol. 80's Degrees

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I left the east coast simply because of the weather. In Cali now loving life. You don't like your situation? Change it.

i know but im in school and cant afford to be paying non resident costs without a real job maybe when im done
I'm in school as well. There are loopholes for everything.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

cali beaches are garbage. 

eek.gif
WHAT?

Experiencing all four seasons ftw.

Going to the beach in the summer,
Watching the leaves turn red and falling in the fall
Then playing in the snow in the winter
then having picnics in the spring and watching the leaves grow =]

NYC > ALL

I was born and raised in Brooklyn. Left NY 13 years and relocated to Los Angeles. Anyone who thinks NY > LA is lying to themselves. I'd be willing to bet the same cats who always post NY > * in every thread have never been past Pennsylvania.

My boy lives in San Antonio, tellin' me how he went golfing today while I'm inside looking at a damn foot of snow outside my door...midwest weather FTL.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

I was born and raised in Brooklyn. Left NY 13 years and relocated to Los Angeles. Anyone who thinks NY > LA is lying to themselves. I'd be willing to bet the same cats who always post NY > * in every thread have never been past Pennsylvania.

How old were you when you left N.Y.?

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

NYC > ALL
fam in cali we can experience all 4 seasons also. if you live in the valley (apple valley, barstow, etc) you get snow in the winter and 100+ summers along with the leaves changing colors. if you live near the beach, if you tired of the sun just drive an hour or two to the mountains and you got snow
pimp.gif

cali > ny

yes ive been to new york and visited all 5 boroughs

Yup, t-shirt and a pair of cargos, or jeans. + side being 10 minutes from Malibu beach. FTW

maybe its this deprived state of mind, but theres nothing like spending 3 months cooped up in your house in the 30-40s, then to finally have a real nice 54 degree day. You get a true appreciation.

it truly builds a whole new mindset out of people. its like your reborn again when the spring weather comes out.

ive always lived somewhere with 4 seasons. how do you all coop with that in so cal? ya'll drive an hour to the mountains to get a glimpse?

ie. how do you appreciate life when it's always so nice?

Originally Posted by doosta45

fam in cali we can experience all 4 seasons also. if you live in the valley (apple valley, barstow, etc) you get snow in the winter and 100+ summers along with the leaves changing colors. if you live near the beach, if you tired of the sun just drive an hour or two to the mountains and you got snow
pimp.gif

cali > ny

yes ive been to new york and visited all 5 boroughs
First part, QFT

fam, we all know damn well that cali does not experience four seasons of weather. *$%@ with that. Try having blizzards, snowstorms, and below zero temps, as the norm for winter. Midwest has the real four seasons of weather. The nerve of you to think that cali has four seasons of weather.
smh.gif
 How in the hell is that true when I see pics of people wearing shorts and sandals, IN CALI?
roll.gif

Stay salty my friend, stay salty.

NYC > ALL
You act like Cali is nothing but hot sand. I live 1 hour from the beach, 45 min from the city, two hours from the snow, and it's gonna be in the 60's-70's all week. Snow is overrated anyway, it's like Seattle bragging about rain, and Houston bragging about fat people.

its funny to see point of views of people that never been to CA before. especially when they bring up earthquakes.

and btw.............

Spoiler [+]
49d254a4916f4e483b04543ee78dae8249d371f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom