L/C and Price check on the Infared 6's Im about to oreder

$399.99 for Infared 6's. What do you guys think? Are these legit? I asked the seller if they were legit after the bid but he hasn't answered yet. Also asked for free shpping. Will let you guys know.

Are these worth 399.99 or no?

Last edited:
Fam's opinion would really be great for me since I don't have much experience with purchasing Jordans... These will actually be my "First."

I'd wait, they are supposed to be apart of the Nike restock, so take your chances getting them at retail, or getting them cheaper..I think $400 is rape price for these.

I'd wait, they are supposed to be apart of the Nike restock, so take your chances getting them at retail, or getting them cheaper..I think $400 is rape price for these.
I agree with agsz. Nike postponed their Jordan restock, so be on the lookout for when they actually do the Jordan restock to try to get these 6s at retail price, or just try to find a better deal. I've seen a few pairs of those 6s for a lot cheaper than $400.

Last edited:
Oh thanx! I didn't know that the Infared23 all reds are suppose to be apart of the re-stock. Is there a page where I ca see the list of the restocks?

Looks legit to me but I also agree and say wait it out. There are plenty of these out there anyway.

No posting links to live auctions. Save the photos then upload them to the post. 

Oh thanx! I didn't know that the Infared23 all reds are suppose to be apart of the re-stock. Is there a page where I ca see the list of the restocks?
Sneaker News recently posted a list of the Jordans that will be in Nikestore's spring 2014 restock.  The Jordan 6 "Infrared 23" will be included in the restock in a full size run.  Here's the link: http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/21/f...etros-planned-nikestores-spring-2014-restock/.  The link for the restock can drop at anytime so be on the lookout and good luck!

Thanx! I've benn looking out for it! Anyone know the time for the rerelease?
Nike originally scheduled the restock last Saturday at 10 AM EDT, but because Nike had technical difficulties they postponed the restock and have yet to put out another date for the restock.

Back
Top Bottom