L/C Gamma XIs

i could say gamma is one hard to tell if its legit or not. copped a pair from nikestore here but a lot flous. 

Yeah the 23 one looks good and the other just looks off. I'll try to take a shoot of my pair . Also the gamma I've notice that a lot of people are having a issues with the 23 even legit pairs I feel like the product that ish fast with barely quality control . But the one you posted look funky hopefully can help you out too.

That's the back shot, only reason I'm skeptical is because of the price so I'm not trying to get into something and regret it
1000% legit fam

Yeah the 23 one looks good and the other just looks off. I'll try to take a shoot of my pair . Also the gamma I've notice that a lot of people are having a issues with the 23 even legit pairs I feel like the product that ish fast with barely quality control . But the one you posted look funky hopefully can help you out too.
Yea they had some quality issues with the 23s when Nike made them. A lot of ppl were showing pics on the gamma thread. Mine came perfect thank god

Thanks fellas, I'll pick em up tomorrow, 220 for a legit worn once pair...appreciate all of ur help

Back
Top Bottom