L/C: Jordan 6 Infrared 23 ASAP

Hi, i am getting the red 6's in a trade in about an hour. Could someone quickly help me authenticate based off theses pics? Thanks. 

look good to me. clear lace lock, red air bag. shape looks good. heard the fakes have the clear lacelocks now, but im not sure. but havent seen anyone w the red air bag yet.

would normally ask for more pics PLUS due to the color pop on these a lot of times its hard to determine over pics but the pic quality isn't bad. I say legit. Has that nice color, shape is good, back air and jumpman look good. WHEN YOU GO THE COLOR REALLY NEEDS TO SMACK YOU IN THE FACE BY HOW MUCH THEY POP. IF THEY ARE DULL THEN THEY ARE FAKE

Last edited:

would normally ask for more pics PLUS due to the color pop on these a lot of times its hard to determine over pics but the pic quality isn't bad. I say legit. Has that nice color, shape is good, back air and jumpman look good. WHEN YOU GO THE COLOR REALLY NEEDS TO SMACK YOU IN THE FACE BY HOW MUCH THEY POP. IF THEY ARE DULL THEN THEY ARE FAKE
Thanks I've seen a few legit pairs in person so I have a good idea of what the colour looks like. Thanks for the help!

They look okay.

- the shoes are the correct shade of red, the fakes are usually darker - these shoes are straight up crazy red they should be attention grabbing

- The inside of the air unit is red wear usually the fake is white

- The lace lock is the correct clear white

- one thing to keep an eye of for is that the bubble on the side should be stiffer and harder to press

Okay so I got them and I was watching this video on youtube and they have made the replicas literally identical to these. I am worried now as my seller claimed he lost the receipt but guranteed that they were authentic. I'll post some detailed pictures below. (Note: I relaced them so that is not an issue.)

It's ridiculous, unless the guy has two real pairs and is trying to front like the reps are really good so people buy them.

Your ish is legit. The perforation holes are big on yours just like the officials. I have these also but I copped mine from flight club. That **** is crazy on how close reps in general are getting to the officials

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom