L/c on a pair of Concords please!!!

Not 100% sure on these.. 23 looks ok.. The soles don't look like they're yellow at all. Just looks brown from wear.. I'm in between on these.

@OP these are too close to call and when that happens its prob best to just move on to the next one. And it aint like there arent plenty of these going around right now, its just gonna cost. Id be lookin for a pair of these that i wouldnt even need a legit check on if i was u with the kind of money your gonna spend on a legit pair of these. Jus my take

Last edited:
Sockliners too cushioned, only indication of being fake. But everything else checks out

Sole lookin kinda blue to me. Only thing that sticks out to me

Last edited:
Sockliners too cushioned, only indication of being fake. But everything else checks out
I agree with this. Its hard to tell the amount of yellowing around the pods with them being dirty from use, but the 23 looks good.

I am leaning towards GM because of those widows peaks on the patent leather toe. 

@sneakerwizard Some 11's can have widows peaks on the PL cut. Both my SJ's from FTL have them.

Def GM. Those soles are yellow from wear not from age. There's a difference. The yellowing from age occurs along the lining of pads and will show through no matter how much wear is on the sole. The only sign of any discoloration is only where the shoes make contact with the ground

Back
Top Bottom