L/C on Concord 11s. +Rep for help!!

Could be just a poor quality pair which i have received from retail with concords.
I would get pics of the purple shoe cover insert, qc stamp on box and the production tag.

The shoes may be fake.  The 23s are uneven and stretched, and the yellowing on the soles like @agsz  said looks to be there from wear only.

Last edited:
The yellowing is legit. You can see the yellowing around the pods, almost brown. With 11's, it's always harder to tell with worn pairs. Especially the more worn they are. Disfigures the 23's and ruins the integrity of a LC. I wanna say they're ok but that right 23 just makes me wonder how it got like that.

sorry thought i posted this. Heres the insert... ill try to get more pics. 

Does the insert have a shine to them? purple with a shine, gloss like? if so then its legit

I have a GM pair and the insert is a dull non glossy purple insert.

Does the insert have a shine to them? purple with a shine, gloss like? if so then its legit

I have a GM pair and the insert is a dull non glossy purple insert.
does your insert also lack the border around the size range it's made for on the inside?

They look ok to me as well. Correct 23s just disfigured from wear. Driving may have done that to the RT shoe..

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure those are legit.

I owe a pair of legit Concords 11s that have been hardly worn and one of my 23 is starting to look like this one.
Yellowing is definitely legit too.

stretched 23 does not mean automatically fake. the quality on JB is pretty bad. really hit or miss. ideally you want perfect pairs and perfect 23. i had a couple retail pairs with stretched 23 and jumpman ball did not line up properly either

No, it fits perfect
Not the fitment, on the INSIDE of the insert, there is a size range for example: "QF 10-12", or something along those lines. it SHOULD have an outline around it.

edit: I mean the insert's as in the concord colored plastic shoe trees, not the box insert, my mistake.

Last edited:
Not the fitment, on the INSIDE of the insert, there is a size range for example: "QF 10-12", or something along those lines. it SHOULD have an outline around it.
edit: I mean the insert's as in the concord colored plastic shoe trees, not the box insert, my mistake.

no problem. the shoe insert for the size 10 came with the "8.5-10" inserts on my retail pairs. I have had GM pairs with "10.5-12" inserts in a size 10 which was a tough fit.

not sure about the border, i would have to take a look

Last edited:
no problem. the shoe insert for the size 10 came with the "8.5-10" inserts on my retail pairs. I have had GM pairs with "10.5-12" inserts in a size 10 which was a tough fit.

not sure about the border, i would have to take a look
I just want to learn more about tiny details of GM's that most people don't look for. it's the small things that matter sadly since they've become good.

with 11s the major things ive noticed is
- off shoe cover thing (usually dull and not glossy)
- soles of translucent models stay icy forever
- ive noticed widow peaks at patent leather at toe box

11s GM is the best GM shoes, just about identical

23 on heels use to be off, now they are just about perfect
production dates tag vary now as oppose to the same early release tag

The CF on the '11 Concords were made with less texture than the other 11 colorways. As for the yellowing, it's a little tough to tell because they are used, so the contrast between the yellowing around the pods and the dirty soles is very minimal. But once you clean up those soles I guarantee you the yellowing/browning around the pods will be much more pronounced. My Concords also look this way after wear.

Back
Top Bottom