L/C on Jordan IV Green Glows

Looks good to me dude..post a photo of black paper from the box if you can.

my only concern is that the left shoe (third pic in order) is crooked at the bottom, you see how uneven it looks? by the way heres the label on the box

Last edited:
I see what your talking about, but that's most likely a quality issue. I have 2 pairs of these, I'm gonna check mine when I get home. The pair you posted the left shoe may have that flaw but they're legit.

I see what your talking about, but that's most likely a quality issue. I have 2 pairs of these, I'm gonna check mine when I get home. The pair you posted the left shoe may have that flaw but they're legit.
alright let me know, thanks a lot for your help

Everything looks on point..The bottom from shoe to an other may vary..Thats doesnt mean that its fake.post a photo of black paper from the inside of the box.

Everything looks on point..The bottom from shoe to an other may vary..Thats doesnt mean that its fake.post a photo of black paper from the inside of the box.
im sorry im not sure what you mean by that, theres nothing inside of the box, no paper

Last edited:
Something like the black paper around the shoes of the img below
when i got them they didnt have the paper in the box, i did not get this pair from retail, they were from somebody else who previously owned it

I see..Anyway,dont worry about it..They are legit and in great condition..enjoy them!

I see..Anyway,dont worry about it..They are legit and in great condition..enjoy them!
thanks! i was getting paranoid about whether they were legit or not since a friend told me that Nike never ships sneakers that are crooked on the bottom, if so then they would be labeled as B-grade jordans, but on this shoe, it's not labeled that, I just find it weird how a flaw like that would not be noticed at the factory.

My bred11 came with Jordan white paper, my toro4 came with the black paper.....don't recall my glows having paper.

Edit: these are def legit, you'd be surprised at some of the flaws they let slide now a days.

Last edited:

My bred11 came with Jordan white paper, my toro4 came with the black paper.....don't recall my glows having paper.

Edit: these are def legit, you'd be surprised at some of the flaws they let slide now a days.
haha sounds good, thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom