L/C on jordan vi

can anybody tell me if there are authentic just by this 1 pic. thanks

7c0262f1a4abc00b500f3525fdd66090cf916aa5.jpg

Those are legit.
The navy blue on the midsole seems a little too dark though. But I think that's from the lighting.
moz-screenshot-10.jpg

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

not really get more taged pics in better lighting

Imagine that, you don't know but you posted anyway...

$100 tops. The toe area looks tore up....

Read the title of my post, genius. Funny you should say something considering he asked for a LEGIT CHECK and not a price check. Reading is fundamental

Read the title of my post, genius. Funny you should say something considering he asked for a LEGIT CHECK and not a price check. Reading is fundamental
No need for me to comment on whether they are legit or not. 3 people already have and 10 more will come in and follow the leader after us. TheONLY reason I commented on the price was because that guy up there said $125 and after looking at the toe, I disagreed.

And obviously, if I'm stating that they are worth $100, I am confirming that they are indeed legit, genius...

You're not a mod. Stop going into threads and bashing people....

No need for me to comment on whether they are legit or not. 3 people already have and 10 more will come in and follow the leader after us. The ONLY reason I commented on the price was because that guy up there said $125 and after looking at the toe, I disagreed.

And obviously, if I'm stating that they are worth $100, I am confirming that they are indeed legit, genius...

Didnt you come in here taking a shot at me first? I believe so, genius. You posted useless information, he never asked for a price check, which means hedoesnt need your opinion on how much to pay for them, genius.

No need for me to comment on whether they are legit or not. 3 people already have and 10 more will come in and follow the leader after us. The ONLY reason I commented on the price was because that guy up there said $125 and after looking at the toe, I disagreed.

Didnt you come in here taking a shot at me first? I believe so, genius. You posted useless information, he never asked for a price check, which means he doesnt need your opinion on how much to pay for them, genius.
No. Actually, YOU came in here and took a shot at him first, genius. Just like every Jordan related thread I open. I see you trying to get onsomeone. Grow up, son....

I remember when you 1st joined. You seen WilliamRivera on his little JB section "revolt" and said something along the lines of how you liked it andwanted to "join him". Since then, you have made the JB section even worse than it already was. Even if you have no opinion on the thread topic, youscroll through trying to find someone to bash. You're a herb. You probably sit at some pansy coffee shop on Green St. sipping a Frappuccino browsing NTtrying to flame people...
grin.gif

Don't bother responding - I won't be back...

Didnt you come in here taking a shot at me first? I believe so, genius. You posted useless information, he never asked for a price check, which means he doesnt need your opinion on how much to pay for them, genius.
No. Actually, YOU came in here and took a shot at him first, genius. Just like every Jordan related thread I open. I see you trying to get on someone. Grow up, son....

I remember when you 1st joined. You seen WilliamRivera on his little JB section "revolt" and said something along the lines of how you liked it and wanted to "join him". Since then, you have made the JB section even worse than it already was. Even if you have no opinion on the thread topic, you scroll through trying to find someone to bash. You're a herb. You probably sit at some pansy coffee shop on Green St. sipping a Frappuccino browsing NT trying to flame people...
grin.gif

WHHAAAAAAT? Ok, I have no idea what/who you are talking about? The first thing I looked at when I was here was the JB forum so why would I try to"revolt" against it? I joined here like I dno 5 or 6 months ago and you've kept track of every single post since then? Wow, you're a totalCREEP
indifferent.gif

*Edit* And if I'm "revolting" against the JB section, could you please explain why Im in here every day helping people with legit checks? What acreep...

*Edit* And if I'm "revolting" against the JB section, could you please explain why Im in here every day helping people with legit checks? What a creep...
LoL, sorry man. I feel like i started some trouble. I know the OP didnt ask for a p/c, i just throw in a value sometimes for the hell of it.

The L/C section is a tough place to be. the members such as ourselves, and the older guys (that have long given up), get a bad rap, and are subjected to a lotof BS. Its almost not even worth it.

No. Actually, YOU came in here and took a shot at him first, genius. Just like every Jordan related thread I open. I see you trying to get on someone. Grow up, son....

I remember when you 1st joined. You seen WilliamRivera on his little JB section "revolt" and said something along the lines of how you liked it and wanted to "join him". Since then, you have made the JB section even worse than it already was. Even if you have no opinion on the thread topic, you scroll through trying to find someone to bash. You're a herb. You probably sit at some pansy coffee shop on Green St. sipping a Frappuccino browsing NT trying to flame people...
grin.gif

WHHAAAAAAT? Ok, I have no idea what/who you are talking about? The first thing I looked at when I was here was the JB forum so why would I try to "revolt" against it? I joined here like I dno 5 or 6 months ago and you've kept track of every single post since then? Wow, you're a total CREEP
indifferent.gif
Yeah. That's exactly what I said. I have kept track of every post you have made.
eyes.gif
Don't know where you got that from, but you're reaching, sir....

The ONLY reason I remember you is because I tried to sell you a FC invite and found out that you were from the same town as me. Remember?

Right around that time, before they got banned, NikeAirCobraBen and all those other mini mods were stuck on trying to make the JB section a better place andconstantly flaming EVERYONE that made a thread that was not up to their standards.

In one thread, I remember you agreeing with them and saying you were joining them/jumping on the wagon/thought it was a good idea (or whatever you said)Because I remember thinking "Of course. Someone from Champaign and they're a herb. What a surprise".

Since then, I rarely come into the Jordan section, as you can tell by my posts. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I posted outside the general andmusic sections, but it seems like everytime I go into a thread in the JB section I see you trying to flame someone...

grin.gif

WHHAAAAAAT? Ok, I have no idea what/who you are talking about? The first thing I looked at when I was here was the JB forum so why would I try to "revolt" against it? I joined here like I dno 5 or 6 months ago and you've kept track of every single post since then? Wow, you're a total CREEP
indifferent.gif
Yeah. That's exactly what I said. I have kept track of every post you have made.
eyes.gif

The ONLY reason I remember you is because I tried to sell you a FC invite and found out that you were from the same town as me. Remember?

Right around that time, before they got banned, NikeAirCobraBen and all those other mini mods were stuck on trying to make the JB section a better place and constantly flaming EVERYONE that made a thread that was not up to their standards.

In one thread, I remember you agreeing with them and saying you were joining them/jumping on the wagon/thought it was a good idea (or whatever you said) Because I remember thinking "Of course. Someone from Champaign and they're a herb. What a surprise".

Since then, I rarely come into the Jordan section, as you can tell by my posts. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I posted outside the general and music sections, but it seems like everytime I go into a thread in the JB section I see you trying to flame someone...

So because I agreed with them, that makes me a "herb"? I didn't know that because I have opinion that can make me a plant...That shows your IQlevel. Look at the JB forum, there are the dumbest threads in there and I agreed that they were stupid, NOT that I was "joining" them...And yourstories don't add up kid, I tried buying a flight club invite about three months after joining here, not right at the beginning. But I do remember you,you were the one talking about buying like 3 pairs of shoes off me then flaked out, so I guess you're a "herb" also. So because of me you rarelygo into the JB section? Sounds like you need to get off my jock a little bit bud.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Right around that time, before they got banned, NikeAirCobraBen and all those other mini mods were stuck on trying to make the JB section a better place and constantly flaming EVERYONE that made a thread that was not up to their standards.

In one thread, I remember you agreeing with them and saying you were joining them/jumping on the wagon/thought it was a good idea (or whatever you said) Because I remember thinking "Of course. Someone from Champaign and they're a herb. What a surprise".

Since then, I rarely come into the Jordan section, as you can tell by my posts. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I posted outside the general and music sections, but it seems like everytime I go into a thread in the JB section I see you trying to flame someone...

So because I agreed with them, that makes me a "herb"? I didn't know that because I have opinion that can make me a plant...That shows your IQ level. Look at the JB forum, there are the dumbest threads in there and I agreed that they were stupid, NOT that I was "joining" them...And your stories don't add up kid, I tried buying a flight club invite about three months after joining here, not right at the beginning. But I do remember you, you were the one talking about buying like 3 pairs of shoes off me then flaked out, so I guess you're a "herb" also. So because of me you rarely go into the JB section? Sounds like you need to get off my jock a little bit bud.

LOL 3 pairs and flaked? Your sig says size 9, son. I wear a 15..No idea what you're talking about...

Another way I remember - you guys brought that BS into the 120 page dream CW thread. He didn't like you jumping on his bandwagon, started following you andgiving you
indifferent.gif
's. Less than 10 pages later it was locked....

Where do you keep getting this stuff? I never said I don't visit this section "because of you"..Reaching again. You're full of yourself,right?

I don't come in here often because JB fell off. Not only the section here, but as a company. I haven't bought a pair in almost a year and won't buyany for a while after the XII's dropping.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

So because I agreed with them, that makes me a "herb"? I didn't know that because I have opinion that can make me a plant...That shows your IQ level. Look at the JB forum, there are the dumbest threads in there and I agreed that they were stupid, NOT that I was "joining" them...And your stories don't add up kid, I tried buying a flight club invite about three months after joining here, not right at the beginning. But I do remember you, you were the one talking about buying like 3 pairs of shoes off me then flaked out, so I guess you're a "herb" also. So because of me you rarely go into the JB section? Sounds like you need to get off my jock a little bit bud.

LOL 3 pairs and flaked? Your sig says size 9, son. I wear a 15..No idea what you're talking about...

Another way I remember - you guys brought that BS into the 120 page dream CW thread. He didn't like you jumping on his bandwagon, started following you and giving you
indifferent.gif

Where do you keep getting this stuff? I never said I don't visit this section "because of you"..Reaching again. You're full of yourself, right?

I don't come in here often because JB fell off. Not only the section here, but as a company. I haven't bought a pair in almost a year and won't buy any for a while after the XII's dropping.

lol continue the lies kid. I didnt bring any BS into the dream CW, I was complimenting stuff and he kept doing that which I ignored. It was actually theKaoriNight person that got it shut down, go back and read junior. For not following me, you sure do know a pretty good history of the posts I make andresponses I get.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Another way I remember - you guys brought that BS into the 120 page dream CW thread. He didn't like you jumping on his bandwagon, started following you and giving you
indifferent.gif

Where do you keep getting this stuff? I never said I don't visit this section "because of you"..Reaching again. You're full of yourself, right?

I don't come in here often because JB fell off. Not only the section here, but as a company. I haven't bought a pair in almost a year and won't buy any for a while after the XII's dropping.

lol continue the lies kid. I didnt bring any BS into the dream CW, I was complimenting stuff and he kept doing that which I ignored. It was actually the KaoriNight person that got it shut down, go back and read junior. For not following me, you sure do know a pretty good history of the posts I make and responses I get.
Lies? Like me flaking on some kicks 1/2 my size? Right. I would like to see some proof of these kicks...
eyes.gif

Not following. It's called the search feature after you denied it...

I didn't mean to blame the locked dream CW on you. I apologize if it came out that way. I meant 10 pages before it was locked, NACB came in there followingyou with the
indifferent.gif
's just how he had been since you tried to jumpon the bandwagon. (Search feature.)

This is ridiculous. You win. I bow out. Have a nice day, sir.

I cant believe i just saw "herb" being used as a diss. thats some antique stuff.

Come on you two, stop the fighting before you get modded, and then no one will be happy.

You should be stoked you're from the same town anyways. Go get a beer and talk about the heyday of J's.

I'd join you, but HELL if im driving all the way down there.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom