L/C P/C 2001 BRED 1 2013 ROYAL 1 !!

How can i restore the 2001 swoosh on the bred 1s? 
how can i remove creases in the leather?

also please tell me if you're legit checking by 1)having a pair or 2) knowledge of the shoe

Both pairs are legit.

Ideally you'll need to post more pics (plus what size they are) for a more accurate price, roughly speaking though I'd say around $150ish as they're both pretty well worn. But wait for more opinions.

Not really much you can do about the Swoosh but you can remove the creases with a towel & steam iron (technique is easy enough to Google)

I have 1) the shoes and 2) the knowledge 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I just saw that the Royals are from 2013 ...I totally missed that, I thought they were both '01s. I thought the lining looked different but figured it was just a bad pic.

I don't have the '13 Royals so they could well be fake. Apologies for the mistake.

Get more pics of the Royals and hopefully one of the more qualified posters can help you out there.

Gonna need more pics of the royals. Tags behind the tongue, close ups of the toe and heel. The extra lace bag if possible.

Looks to be the right leather from the creases in the toe but the swoosh looks a little too thick. Try to get a close up of the detail on the sole if you can. OG box and extra pace bag?

Something just looks a little off about the theading on the back of the shoe. Could just be the pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom