L.O., L.O....

dey know, dey know

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn this gons has been posted about heavy the past month forget that the past week........
laugh.gif

* Plays Jeezy Remix and jogs.

If you hit the clubs avoiding this joint is impossible. The beat is mean, and the jeezy remix is much better.

Ladies how you doooooooooooooooooooooin? That#@+!#! crazy girl, dont say nothin tooooo emmmmm

I remember seeing the video way back when, thinkin "Damn this %++$ sucks. Chalk it as just another Rap City filler video."

Oh, how I was wrong.

"im in the cool whip, insides jelloo.....hop up out that pretty *%$*%%@%@%@* like helloooo!"

laugh.gif
Jeezy is that dude

Lil Wayne ruined the whole vibe on the remix Jeezy and Plies killes it tho. Beat is crazy and Lo didnt even have to make sense his swag just carried throughthe whole song and*+#!!@$ be killin the '08 runnin man in the club. Damn who made the beat?

Big ups to all my Haterssss

i like shawty lo music.....i mean the N aint lyrical but he got that "swag" on the track that makes up for it

i like the song, i get both his songs confused. but the whole "i can sing it acapellO" bothers me.

Tell me how I listen to this track before I ball and start my day it has to be my most played song next to Show u how by Jay right now and L O swags on thetrack and Jeezy, Luda, and Plies hold it down they shoulda just left Weezy off.
Rob who
Take what
HELLO

Back
Top Bottom