LA County Nike Talkers Come In Please

Maaan the economy right now sucks in a major way. I been lookin for work since May. Im a recent college graduate from UC Riverside. Do any of you niketalkershave the hook-up on jobs or a plug somewhere. Im gettin desperate and Im lookin for work. Not havin your money right sucks. Can someone hook me up or lead mein the right direction?

UCR is poppin. Major was business administration. I graduated class of 2009. I was the big man on campus when I was there. ask about Kasey Martin

HIt up craigslist.. Just have a resume ready to send out. I got my job from craigslist. And dont be picky. Hope everything works out for you.

man Ive tried craigslist I havent gotten any call backs for 4 months. Plus i did research and alot of those craigslist offers are scams

Younghell wrote:
man Ive tried craigslist I havent gotten any call backs for 4 months. Plus i did research and alot of those craigslist offers are scams
Do you have any real experience? I know employers tend to look for people with experience first.

I used to place college students w/ internships and jobs for a living....the best advice I can give you is to go back to school and get your master'sdegree...further your education while waiting out this storm and when its over you'll be more qualified.

Originally Posted by Younghell

u heard about me bro? what u hear?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Nah man i was just kidding, but have you tried anything at school tho?

I'm maoring in Business Administration too.

Is USR a good school for it?

I was thinking in transfering to CSUN

http://niketalk.com/topic/192766

Lately far too many people have been posting city/region specific topics here in the General forum.

We have the regional forums for a reason. NikeTalk caters to tens of thousands of users from around the world and the General forum exists to serve all of us.

If you want to find the best dry cleaner in Peoria, Illinois, you need to use the Midwest regional forum. Need an answer fast? That's no excuse. Post in the correct forum or find an answer elsewhere.
NikeTalk isn't a full-service search engine alternative. Our 70,000+ members aren't part of a personal concierge service.

If you want to create a thread complaining about rain in SoCal, post in the SoCal forum - that's what it's there for. The rest of us don't care, and there's no point in allowing those threads to clutter a forum that serves a global audience when we already have regional threads for precisely this purpose. It's like starting a thread about Supras in the General forum because Other Brands isn't busy enough. That's not our problem.

Back
Top Bottom