LA LAKERS @ BOSTON CELTICS 11/23

Like your team's local commentators arent biased... It's not like Celtics fans wanna tune in and hear about how the Lakers are a great team and howtheir bashing the C's.

How can you guys call someone whos only 23 and has only gotten better so far a scrub?
eyes.gif

sounds like it was a tough game for the Lake Show. I wasn't sure if the Celts were for real, but I guess they are. we'll see how they do when it's$$$$ time in the playoffs tho.

on a sidenote, didn't ust eh link that big dummy posted to watch the game, but i'm trying it now on my Tilt (phone). i can't get it to work on myWindows Media Player or TCPMP (3rd party media player)

what do y'all mean by "save the link & then play w/the Windows Media Player?" i'd like to get this down for future reference, so I canwatch other games this way.

thanks in advance,

CL

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Like your team's local commentators arent biased... It's not like Celtics fans wanna tune in and hear about how the Lakers are a great team and how their bashing the C's.

How can you guys call someone whos only 23 and has only gotten better so far a scrub?
eyes.gif
If we're all honest with ourselves we know that every local commentator is biased. I live in Denver and our commentators are really biased word toScott Hastings and Kevin Marlow.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Like your team's local commentators arent biased... It's not like Celtics fans wanna tune in and hear about how the Lakers are a great team and how their bashing the C's.

Listening to the Celtics commentator was dreadful, I really don't mind the bias commentating, but they weren't even calling the game. You had nosense where the ball was, ... I gave up and watched the delayed taping. These are the nights when you miss Chick Hearn. Driving home from work in my car andlistening to Chick call the game, really something special and hard to describe.

[table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ronny Turiaf, F[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lamar O'Bum, F[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Andrew Bynum, C[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Mihm, FC[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Luke Walton, SF[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
these kind of stats from your starters/ front court is pathetic, you will not win most games. I can't remember a front court worst than this, and I havewatched the Clippers in the 90's.

They desperately needed an athletic guy to attack the rim tonight and not get shots altered by an aging KG. Playing KG you have to attack the rim, and try todraw fouls on him.

Lamar's performance tonight was inexcusable, especially when he came out and took the blame last game. You would only expect him to come out giving 110%effort. This is a tough loss to swallow, we played like we had no chance. Match-up wise we had no chance, top to bottom. Perkins punking Bynum, really showsthat the kid is still soft as charmin

These are the same Lakers as last year, you can't hide the obvious. You can improve some skills, but you really can't coach athletism or basketballIQ. Luke and Mihm aren't that much better than Cook in terms of atheletism, and Odom and Turiaf are not that far away from Sasha's bball IQ.

Trade Odom for Camby, straight up. Kwame, Crit, and Luke for Kidd on Dec 15.

Its okay to dream
roll.gif

was hoping for the game to be closer, oh well..........hopefully we can get it going with a win sunday vs the nets

Bynum is the key factor when we play. When he's in the game, he is able to get us so many second looks at the basket and/or get to the free throw line. Hisinside game could have helped us a lot tonight since all we did was stand around the perimeter and jack up jump shots. The only reason Perkins was doing sowell was because Bynum got in foul trouble and then he had Mihm on him, who probably has the lowest basketball IQ on the team. Once Bynum came back in, he hadto lay back on defense to avoid picking up more fouls.

Kwame is really missed right now because he is the guy that gets into early foul trouble which allows Bynum to come in and play well. I think Bynum should comeoff the bench now and let Mihm start so that he can pick up those fouls.

Early in the game, Kobe got away from the strategy that has allowed our success so far this season. He consistently shot with two guys on him with someone elseopen on the perimeter. That takes everyone out of the game and doesn't allow anyone else to get into any kind of rhythm and I hate when he plays like this.Odom could have taken more and better looks but he did have to guard Garnett tonight which probably took away from his stamina.

I am really impressed with Farmar and Radmanovic so far. This is the reason why I felt we didn't need to make many offseason moves because our improvementas a team was going to come with experience and improvement of the players, which has been shown by those two and Bynum.

And yeah, the commentators were definitely biased. There was a play where Perkins definitely pushed off on Mihm to get a rebound and an and-one basket and theguy said "Perkins got good position on Mihm and was able to draw the foul." So annoying.

I wish we could have delt lamar for matrix. Its just not working with lamar. I love the kid but damn my squad is more important and some games he is there andsome games he isn't.

Wow, those Celtics commentators were awful.
i used to think that when i first came here.... i was like these guys are so annoying. but i;ve been watching the celts for like 6 years now andi've grown to like them..... they really call their games like fans....that's the whole point of their broadcast....they;ve been doing the games foryears and everybody is cool with it..... local broadcasts really shouldn;t be objective..... you don;t want to alienate the fanbase....

Odumb
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think we need to start Mihm while Kwame's out and have Bynum come off the bench w/Farmar. he's more effective that way.

laugh.gif
Lamar really needs to go. 6 effin10 and cant even use that to hisadvantage, all star my@%$%, he really needs to shave that$$#%$%# star off his got damn head, he'll never be an all star, he's not all star material,that+$$*%* ain't nuthin but a taller, skinnier Anthony Mason, period. Mitch ougta be shot for not trading odumb for Marion. I doubt the suns would tradeus Grant Hill and Skinner for Lamar now.

So yeah, that was the first time i've seen Bynum play... two quick things.

A. Dude stole Rick Fox's number. Who does he think he is?!
tongue.gif

B. Thats the guy the Lakers didnt want to trade for numerous, proven all stars? I know I just defended Perk a few posts ago, but I also know that he shouldntbe putting up almost 20-10 at this point in his career.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Perkins is a scrub... From what I see from him, he's a scrub. I was just stating out the fact that dude had 20 and 10 today. Which should not happen. FromKG? Ok expected... Perkins?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Can't really be upset about this loss. The C's have only lost one time and have 3 all stars on a team.

I just want to see improvement from lamar. I hate chris mhim. Everytime he gets in the game he messes something up. Dude is trash and there is nothing we cando. I wish we could have picked up jamal magloire when he was avaible. Games like this make you miss kwame. We know he is horrible on the block but he can playsome D and that can't be said for mhim and bynum likes to pick up dumb fouls sometimes.

I wonder how Kobe felt knowing that paul wanted help and his gm got him help. Kobe wants help and our gm does nothing....again!

yea we missed kwame i remeber KG last season giving kwame his props on defending him. odom needs to step it up or we should trade him. im very happy with vladthis season dude is shooting very good this year.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I hate chris mhim. Everytime he gets in the game he messes something up.
Thank you! Someone else shares my pain. Everyone always bashes Kwame but I would much rather have Kwame than this guy.

And wow, Lamar has a few off games and everyone wants him to be traded. Wow.

Theres a big difference between a scrub and the 5th option on the Celtics. It's not like Perkins is gonna do that every night with the guys in front ofhim..

Back
Top Bottom