**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If ya'll expecting Lonzo to go out there and just look to score...you got the wrong guy. He's a pure point. I know everyone still defaults to points in how they evaluate players. 

Last edited:
It's too bad Dlo & Ball are both below average defensively. They would've complimented each other perfectly on offense but it would've been damn near impossible to trot that backcourt out nightly on defense.

If ya'll expecting Lonzo to go out there and just look to score...you got the wrong guy. He's a pure point. I know everyone still defaults to points in how they evaluate players. 
I hope everyone knew this when drafting him...he's not a prolific scorer but he's a good floor general

Cancer Blue has to be pissing off Adam Silver right now.
Dude has to be heated at how garbage Blue is making the G league look tonight.
Gatorade on the phones right now ready to cut that sponsorship

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Vander Blue going hawk :rofl:

This ***** looked off StarBoy a few times. Weird to be mildly rooting for ANY Lakers success :smh:

What's going on with me man? #BBB though :pimp:

Blue reminds me of Jabari Brown. Never met a shot he didn't like. Loved what I saw from BI there. Looks much stronger in his core. Zo is going to be great when on the break or getting early offense. Definitely will have to ease into the flow in half court but like Madsen last year they look to only be running like 2 plays out there.

Lonzo's really a basketball genius, iq on another level.

His defense, agressiveness on offense (looking to score instead of passing every time) & shooting are all areas for improvement.

I don't think I'll truly get over trading Dlo (until we sign Lebron, that is :nerd: ) because a Ball/Dlo backcourt would've been phenomenal.

Basketball genius is overstating it. Kids gonna have a lot to prove because a few of the people taken behind are going to be really ******* good in this league. He's gonna have to be better than good... He's a number 2 pick. HIs strength is obviously being a good floor general but the league has changed the requirements of the PG position. You gotta be able to score and pass now-a-days if you want to keep up with the top PGs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom