**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

One of the plays Zu was one of the first people down the court. Everyone is gonna be trying to get those easy points off of Zo's passing this year.

For perspective, Dallas hadn't lost so far in the summer league, and actually hadn't won a game by less than 4 points.

We're up 25 at the half.

Now THIS is looking like the type of roster that can convince some FA's to come here. Russ, I love him, but he aint sharing the rock like Zo is. PG. Bron can play off the ball 70% of the time with Zo if he wants. Kids is movement is phenomenal.

Big Kuz.

I don't know how ANYONE can watch Lonzo play and not be happy with him. He is a god send. He is giving us what we needed as a team.

He is a BRUIN.

Key for Lonzo to be a great player in the league will be the ability to draw fouls
Gonna have to be willing to draw contact

So NT tolerates cursing now? lol
What on earth would give you that impression? Go by the rules, not by what you see people get away with.

I've been editing and warning all day. But yeah, you see some words here and there, "Oh, that's cool now?"

hahahahaha

Apparently there isn't a filter on here like there was on our previous host. Or there is but it's not up and running. Something. I don't know.

I just know we don't allow profanity.

Back
Top Bottom