**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This game is DONE.

Such a disappointing loss when your opponent has only 9 active players. None of the starters for Memphis were lottery picks.

Randle CHOKED.

But hey lets give him a pass because he's only in year 3 of his career.Lets wait another 3 years to see if he develops into maybe an all star.

I think he re-aggravated his injury ...I am almost positive he did. Either that or he was extremely tired
Played with no energy. Fouling all game. Looked gassed the whole game.

Very good effort. We got hit by the injury bug HEAVY. People dropping like flies. Why on earth would you hire your head trainer in house after all the injuries we been through?!
I still see the Lakers don't know how to clean house. I would hire everyone from the Suns staff. Serious.

Randle CHOKED.

But hey lets give him a pass because he's only in year 3 of his career.Lets wait another 3 years to see if he develops into maybe an all star.

So he is the only player that chokes under pressure? :lol:
BUT you are absolutely right he choked. No excuses. Thats where you separate the stars from the role players. Money time!
He was trash all game tho honestly. Gotta flush this one. Go home heal up n get some rest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom