**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I ain't trippin on the offense cause I've seen how much better BI got over the summer. Zo hasn't gone through a full off-season of strength and conditioning. Him getting stronger will help with his confidence a lot finishing at the rim. Kidd is a beast in every other facet of the game already though sans scoring. Pun intended.

Yea I think Ball needs a few weeks with Kobe. Just to work on his mental and go to moves.
He is the only player I know that drives to the lane strictly to pass back out. The fear is gripping his heart. Same thing that happens with his jumper.
He has a great poker face. But I can see through that. He is the goods tho

I ain't trippin on the offense cause I've seen how much better BI got over the summer. Zo hasn't gone through a full off-season of strength and conditioning. Him getting stronger will help with his confidence a lot finishing at the rim. Kidd is a beast in every other facet of the game already though sans scoring. Pun intended.
You did there, I see it.

We're due for our annual gsw beatdown...
Zo was off but one bad game happens. He was unreal during this return. He should be able to finish at the rim, that extra behind the back pass turnover to randle was brutal.
Brook averaging 22 and 0 the last 4 games :smokin

Zo has bad touch or feel for the ball when shooting layups and floaters, it’s hard to explain . Almost looks like he grips the ball like his hands are too big and made of stone. You sometimes see it when he dribbles too, sometimes fumbles the ball when dribbling. This affects his release so you see clanks and bricks a lot on floaters and layups

dxpdxxlhwnl01.jpg

My long term fear with Randle is playoff basketball. His bully ball style works well in the regular season when you play a different team every night but in the playoffs, when you play a team in a 7 game series, a good coach could scheme him out of the game.

His deficiencies (poor rim protection, over-dribbling, turnovers, propensity to take bad shots at the rim) would become more glaring in the playoffs.

Lakers probably down Kuz BI & Hart tonight. Gunna be tough to win.

Looks like GS is down Klay & Curry though.

My long term fear with Randle is playoff basketball. His bully ball style works well in the regular season when you play a different team every night but in the playoffs, when you play a team in a 7 game series, a good coach could scheme him out of the game.

His deficiencies (poor rim protection, over-dribbling, turnovers, propensity to take bad shots at the rim) would become more glaring in the playoffs.

I think Randle will be fine in the playoffs. He gets transition buckets, offensive rebounds, pick and roll dives for paint buckets......I think he can still do that stuff in the playoffs. He needs to cut down turnovers and offensive fouls, for sure.

Lets at least wait til he gets to the playoffs and see what happens. No need to throw salt on how great he's been the last 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom