**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Boogie def chasing the money. Don’t think we get him. Some team will offer big money.

So many rumors floating around making my damn head hurt...hope we just make it out alive this off season

71BekDJBb3L._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: God
We trading the youngins for something.... *shrugs* I hope its for Kawhi and not just a big name.

It kills me to say it but Boston has the blueprint, long interchangeable wing players, Kawhi is the prototype of that.

Can Julius do that in the playoffs when teams force him to take jumpers? I love Julius and want him here regardless

Can Julius do that in the playoffs when teams force him to take jumpers? I love Julius and want him here regardless

He's still only 23 years old, he has a good 4-5 years before he's in his prime.
If not, he can just bully his way to the basket like he already does lol

I don't hate it. He was a top-10 player in the nation last year come out of high school before everything went down at Western Kentucky. He's very raw offensively but I can see him being our center of the feature. I can see him becoming a DeAndre Jordan, Clint capela type Rim Runner

Honestly, it's hard to tell until you see them play in the playoffs. Look at guys like DeRozan who played excellent in the regular season but once a team sees them in a seven-game series they and the game slows down, they become very easy to shut down and game plan for.

Julius can be a one-trick pony offensively, has tunnel vision, can't shoot and has some horrendous turnovers from time to time. He struggles against good defenders good match his athleticism. That being said, his explosiveness and conditioning haven't proved and he fits the role of a big who can switch on to anyone. He does a great job defending guards in the pick-and-roll and has developed the strength to defend bigs in the paint.

I don't hate it. He was a top-10 player in the nation last year come out of high school before everything went down at Western Kentucky. He's very raw offensively but I can see him being our center of the feature. I can see him becoming a DeAndre Jordan, Clint capela type Rim Runner

I can dig it. They def need to bring him in for a workout tho.

These Randle comparisons and he can be a potential Draymond Green or how NT’ers on here dubbed him”mini Barkley” are so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom