**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Lebron only signed for 1 year I bet we would've gave up the farm for Leonard.

Shoutout to Bron :pimp:

Last edited:
Cowherd made kind of an interesting point...if kawhi really just wants to be in Los Angeles did the raptors just create a bidding war with us and the clippers? Could actually be a smart move by them

The kawhi drama isn't over with...reports saying he really doesn't want to be in Toronto...might sit out

He cant sit without proving that he's too injured to physically play, there's a clause in the CBA against things like this.

He cant sit without proving that he's too injured to physically play, there's a clause in the CBA against things like this.
Theoretically he could go from doctor to doctor until one says he is physically unable to play

At Jefferson high a grip of ****** had legit scripts for xans perkys lean vyvanse addys etc. so then I got put on n started flippin packs too. if ****** could acquire a script that easy so can kawhi.

Cowherd made kind of an interesting point...if kawhi really just wants to be in Los Angeles did the raptors just create a bidding war with us and the clippers? Could actually be a smart move by them

The clippers have no bargaining chips and it will be really hard for them to sell Kawhi on being on the roster with virtually no help.

How does "can you imagine playing with Danilo Gallinari and Montrez Harrel" sound?

I don't even think Jerry West can swing this one.

Also- Cowherd is an idiot.

I mean it's quite a chance to take dumping your best player to hope a bidding war happens in half a year

I mean it's quite a chance to take dumping your best player to hope a bidding war happens in half a year

Yeah that's dumb :lol:. DeMar would bring back better assets than an expiring Kawhi. If they traded DeMar with the intent of trading Kawhi, that's just stupid. Then if you do trade him at the deadline what are you gonna do? Tank when you're a top 3 team? Now you just double ****ed up your rebuild. Only logical scenario is that they hope they can convince him to stay and be their franchise player and that's also dumb as hell not even considering how dirty they just did their franchise player. At the end of the day they traded their best player for a salary dump and won't have a pick or major FA signing to show for it

Clippers trading for Kawhi at the deadline just to miss the playoffs would be great.

I don't see them giving up anything valuable for him. Think both teams wait it out.

One thing we know for sure is that none of us know what will happen. Just look at the Paul George situation and Boogie taking $5M :lol:

giphy.gif

:frown:

I know this probably nothing since KD + Bron have been working out/ friends for quite some time now
But Bron/KD and you can Clearly see Draymond are all in LA together

Bron recruiting KD already?

Wonder when/if we get an update on Zo's surgery.
They gonna live stream it for you soon. How much damage it shows will determine how much time you guys will give him on his clock

Funny thing about clippers trading for him is: if they are gonna use their 12 and 13th picks from this year, you’ll know how good they may be trade deadline so if they suck, then raps may not want them. If they show tons of promise, the clips may not wanna trade them

Back
Top Bottom